Episode 304: Wrong Turn At Albuquerque

edited April 2008 in Zelda Comic
2008-04-07-304.png

The first on-schedule update in a very very long time. I'm shocked too.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    First!

When will deadly poison bubble farmers learn to signpost their deadly poison bubble fields?
  • edited April 2008
    I love the Looney Tunes reference. XD

OMG DEADLY POISON BUBBLES! RUN AWAAAY! D:
  • edited April 2008
    You'd think they'd know better then to follow Link.
  • edited April 2008
    They have to keep going! They're obviously heading toward the Heart Container south of the Desert Palace.
  • edited April 2008
    I hated those stupid bubbles!
  • edited April 2008
    Poison Bubble farmers? OMG! Show me where! I need poison bubbles *shifty eyes* Josh will pay!
  • edited April 2008
    *reaches into trenchcoat and looks around* what kind of poison bubbles you need?
  • edited April 2008
    The deadly kind.
  • edited April 2008
    Deadly kind? No such thing. Poison bubbles don't kill people, people do.
  • edited April 2008
    geoko wrote: »
    *reaches into trenchcoat and looks around* what kind of poison bubbles you need?

The type that do the worst possible damage.
  • edited April 2008
    I need some Scrubbing Bubbles...
  • edited April 2008
    lol cool
  • edited April 2008
    *shoes taken'd!*

Told you there'd be lotsa shoes!
  • edited April 2008
    Agentcel is secretly a giant millipede trying to collect enough shoes for his innumerable feet.

Seriously, even Zeldamari up there doesn't have that many legs.
  • edited April 2008
    M-My secret...REVEALED.

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg
  • edited April 2008
    Ha! Steal my shoes and I steal your soul. It's a hobby.
  • edited April 2008
    Great job making a comic on schedule! You're awesome!

-Derek
  • edited April 2008
    Best post ever. You other forumites could learn a thing or two from Derek.
  • edited April 2008
    One cannot help but feel that this guy seems like an OTT parody of mario.
  • edited April 2008
    Agentcel wrote: »
    I hated those stupid bubbles!
    That's exactly what I thought when I read the comic... those freaking bubbles were almost as annoying as those parts in the game where you have to avoid enemies (similar to Carl) flying at you and knocking you into pits.

So I REALLY hated those bridges that that the enemies leaping up at you AND the bubbles. I always lost at least one life. Stupid bubbles...
  • edited April 2008
    mario wrote: »
    Best post ever. You other forumites could learn a thing or two from Derek.

That's because he called you awesome, isn't it? :D
  • edited April 2008
    Hey man, he tells it like it is.
  • edited April 2008
    So I'm guessing that there will be no update soon?
  • edited April 2008
    There will be an update when there is an update. This seems like an obvious statement, but sometimes it needs to be said.
  • edited April 2008
    So I'm guessing that there will be no update soon?

Blah blah english essay blah blah studying for astrobiology test blah. Sorry for delays, I make these comics in my free time, there'll be another one again when sufficient time and inspiration presents itself.

I hate to say this, but this explanation should be readily apparent by now. Also, please don't make pointless commentary about comic delays in threads designed for discussion of a specific comic.
  • edited April 2008
    mario wrote: »
    Blah blah english essay blah blah studying for astrobiology test blah. Sorry for delays, I make these comics in my free time, there'll be another one again when sufficient time and inspiration presents itself.

I hate to say this, but this explanation should be readily apparent by now. Also, please don't make pointless commentary about comic delays in threads designed for discussion of a specific comic.

Right, sorry I sould know about being busy. 3 projects due on the same day...shoot me.
  • edited April 2008
    Shooting you would probably make those three projects more difficult. Unless they were all about trips to the hospital.
  • edited April 2008
    Pfft. Writing an essay whilst gut-shot should at least be a challenge.

If you haven't figured how to write to your audience (ie- the person marking said essays) by now; then you're really in the wrong field.
  • edited April 2008
    Apathy wrote: »
    Pfft. Writing an essay whilst gut-shot should at least be a challenge.

If you haven't figured how to write to your audience (ie- the person marking said essays) by now; then you're really in the wrong field.
    ...Whoever siad i was writing an essay, or that I had a choice? I would love to be shot because then I would get extensions...that would be cool, but being shot would hurt...I came up with an alternative plan with my friend in Spanish.

Vamos a explotar el schol utilización de una computadora coverted en una bomba atómica ... sólo broma. Sólo jugamos.
  • edited April 2008
    MARIO MAKE ME MOAR FREE COMIX NOW. LAZY GUY GET TO WORK!!!11