Episode 275: Do Not Cry For The Noble Horsehead Race

edited April 2006 in Zelda Comic
2006-03-10-275.png

No tears... Gotta stand firm...

Comments

• edited March 2006
    I refuse! Why must the stately horsehead be eradicated when stupid XML runs rampant across the internet?

EDIT: It's because I hate typing ampersands. WTF, ampersand? You were banished to the shift-number region of the keyboard because YOU SUCK!

EDIT: PEOPLE! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I LIKE HORSEHEAD BUT NOT AMPERSANDS! PLEASE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND! THANK YOU!
  • edited March 2006
    Poor Stef. So crazy. In the head.
  • edited March 2006
    It is odd that all of Ganon's boss characters seem to be the singular examples of their species. Ganon(dorf) seems pretty confident that he can best this Miscreant in single combat, Triforce of Power and all that. It shall be interesting to see how this plays out.

Also, since no one else bothered, I'm calling First, though I am, in fact, third.
  • edited March 2006
    I seem to remember in the very first Zelda, Ganon had multiples of many bossed. The 1st dungeon's generic dragon boss popped up again as the 7th dungeon boss. That multi-headed dragon showed up at least 3 times and both Gohma and Manhandala were not only dungeon bosses but also mini-bosses.

Nerdity, ftw.
  • edited March 2006
    Stef suggested to me that "Blooper in drag" would be a cool cosplay. I said that would be the most awesome thing ever. If I see anyone dressed as Blooper in drag come next ConnectiCon, I'm gonna give you some sort of awesomely amazing prize.

But don't go all half-assed about it. You're gonna need a nice Zelda-y dress and a damn good Blooper head (I suggested having Blooper's eyes be on one's forehead with the tentacles around the sides and back, so that your face is unobstructed. No one likes wearing a mask all day). Bonus points for being male (though I suppose it's still technically drag if you're wearing the Blooper helm, since Blooper's a guy, so male or female cosplayers would suffice). Get to it!

EDIT: Luckily for me, Amoeba Boy, Ganondorf said he liked using endangered species, not specifically the one-away-from-extinction types.
  • edited March 2006
    I like this comic greatly.
  • edited March 2006
    Well played mario, well played.

Also, I just noticed blooper-zelda's helarious eye movement. He seems very bored, despite all the exciting conversation taking place in front of him.
  • edited March 2006
    In Zelda I, I think Dodongo also made multiple appearances. But I didn't play that game nearly as much as Zelda II, so I can't say for certain.
  • edited March 2006
    Oh yeah, he did, and so did the dungeon 5 boss, mainly cuz he was the only real reason the whistle existed.
  • edited March 2006
    I can't recall if I ever played through zelda II. I'm pretty sure I beat the first one (at least the first quest).
  • edited March 2006
    The Miscreant still refuses to talk. You're just stalling now!
  • edited March 2006
    hlavco wrote:
    The Miscreant still refuses to talk. You're just stalling now!

Yeah, this is like, the third episode in a row that he says something without saying anything. Good comic, just the same. The suspense has been built. Now I play the waiting game...
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    i dont like that game
  • edited March 2006
    I made it to the bonus round.
  • edited March 2006
    I won a car, but they wouldnt let me drive it until 2015. By then we'll have flying cars! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    lets see... 2015... thats nine years, you can drive at 16... minus 9...
    are you implying that your 7? or am i leaving something out?
  • edited March 2006

That's why it's called the "Waiting Game".
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    unless you mean the "Weighting Game", where you see how many brick it takes to make someone sink
  • edited March 2006
    I don't like playing that game much either.
  • edited March 2006
    Well it all depends which side you're on I guess.
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    you just do it in 3 feet of water, that way if you sink you can just stand up
  • edited March 2006
    I'd aim for a bit over 5 feet of water. Then I would only play with people shorter than me by several inches. People wouldn't keep wanting to play stupid games like that with me after a while.
  • edited March 2006
    This may be the most on topic thread I have ever seen. I appologize for ever saying 'waiting game'. I won't do it again. I swear by it.
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    its not your fault. well, maybe its kind of your fault.
  • edited March 2006
    There has been a lot of waiting in this comic. Bwahaha. They were stuck in the cave for almost 80 episodes.But nonetheless, this is my first post, and I want to make a good impression. Am I in the group?

{OMG It's Agentcel's very first post! Look how cute he was! He wanted to be accepted, and now he is a true Orange-Beltian! History was made here!}
  • godgod
    edited March 2006
    maybe.
  • edited March 2006
    That blue figured charater knows the 1st rule of the book (for smart villians) 1. never give away your evil plans even if the guy who hireed you asks you.
  • edited April 2006
    . . . I think the 'waiting' topic is now... Off topic... -.-'