Episode 305: Just Desert

edited November 2008 in Zelda Comic
2008-07-23-305.png

Ha! Toldja I'd finish before Comic-Con! Take that, hypothetical naysayer! Oh wait, I forgot that no one probably reads the comic anymore because I'm such a damn slacker. Joke's on me I guess!

Off to Comic-Con tomorrow night! Hope I run into LittleKuriboh! How does one go about tracking down some random Internet guy when you hardly know what he looks like and he doesn't have a booth or a panel? Shout out "ATTENTION DUELISTS!" constantly until he runs up and begs me to stop? I'm genuinely curious!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    You came through!
    I love you!
    Edit: is it okay to ask if this is some sort of wacky for foreshadowing?
    Will this cave dude have unimagineible segnifigance to the plot, or what? now that I think of it, what has Kabuto been doing this whole time?
  • edited July 2008
    If you actually get to meet LittleKuriboh I'm afraid I'll have to throw a banana at you.
    Because I'll never get to go to Comic-Con and meet him myself. XD

ATTENTION DUELISTS! MY HAIR IS BEING AROUSED!

Oh and YES! You finished another comic! :D I think everyone's a slacker...but mostly me. My comic is basically dead right now. XD

I'd also been wondering how that little guy was doing.
  • godgod
    edited July 2008
  • edited July 2008
    I'm going to blame mario for my desert/dessert typos. His pun title couldn't possibly be a coincidence.
  • edited July 2008
    OMG I'm new here but i read all of your comics and they are great. Just one thing how often do you make a new comic? Plus i love the new one!
  • edited July 2008
    About one every... WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT.

Anyhoo, welcome.
  • edited July 2008
    Any answer I give would be a lie. I used to have a schedule, but I was unable to meet it. I'm going to keep trying to update more often.

X'o'Lore, it's not a coincidence. I named the comic as I was reading Jeff's reply to that particularly bad desert/dessert mixup.
  • edited July 2008
    Would updating your site's title be prudent?
  • edited July 2008
    To answer your question BIG red (product placement AUHRG!!) the last few updates have come in say three to six month intervals.
  • edited July 2008
    mario wrote: »
    Any answer I give would be a lie. I used to have a schedule, but I was unable to meet it. I'm going to keep trying to update more often.

Well it's good that you're setting goals. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Hi guys, I'm new here!

Anyway, well done with the latest page. I thought the end quite funny.

In case anyone cares, I am writing my own comic (inspired by this!) *gasp*. :D

I got some ideas from this, but don't worry Mario; it is no rip. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    Look what you've done, Mario.
    You've inspired a 15 year old to make a Spritecomic.

Where will it end?
  • edited July 2008
    It can never end.

I mean, uh, good luck with sprite comics!
  • edited July 2008
    I think everytime I see a poorly made sprite comic from now on (not to say LinkdeMaster's will be), I'm going to blame mario.

Also, nice job making a comic! Wait, I'm aplaudding you just for making a comic...the bar's not very high right now, is it?
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe yours isn't... For shame Mario, these sub par meanderings of yours yield no plot development, this is the work of a fool, a drunken fool!!! A drunken, amusing, and clever fool!!! A drunken, amusing, clever, and slightly motivated fool!!! Stop ruining my sentence!!!

Fo' seriously.
  • edited July 2008
    Stop posting.
  • edited July 2008
    Or at least stop posting just for the sake of posting. Particularly in the Zelda Comics forum, where Mario likes to keep threads on topic.

EDIT: I realize the irony of off-topic posting to decry off-topic posting, so don't bother pointing that out.

SECOND EDIT: Curse you, John.
  • edited July 2008
    Jake, that message only added to the topic decay that already exists in this thread. Your message could have been delivered less ironically by using a PM or AIM.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't worry, I'm still reading Zelda Comic! Although sometimes I'm embarrassed that I do, because of how long it takes for a comic to come out. If only the original Mario Panighetti from the beginning of Zelda Comic could see you today, he'd be really ashamed. But keep up the good work! :D
  • edited July 2008
    PRESENT MARIO PANIGHETTI:

Not the same as the guy from a few years ago.
  • edited July 2008
    The old one shrugged more.
  • edited July 2008
    Look what you've done, Mario.
    You've inspired a 15 year old to make a Spritecomic.

Where will it end?

For some reason that sounded very patronising. :D
  • edited July 2008
    I'm a 17-year old who makes sprite comics!

...Sometimes...
  • edited July 2008
    I made a sprite comic once. It was AWESOME.
  • edited July 2008
    I want to make a website and put my comic on it. But, I need to find out how. Mario told me through PM (I think). I'll go read that PM again. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Thank you for letting us know, I'm sure that we're all better people because you told us that you need a website, and know how to get one.

Seriously, don't post unless it contributes something to the thread.
  • edited July 2008
    Bloop- I mean Zelda's dress must be positively full of sand with all this being dragged through deserts that's been going on.
  • edited July 2008
    I made a sprite comic once. It was AWESOME.

So did I. It sucked complete and utter balls! As do all sprite comics by teenage twits online!
  • edited July 2008
    Takeru wrote: »
    Thank you for letting us know, I'm sure that we're all better people because you told us that you need a website, and know how to get one.

Seriously, don't post unless it contributes something to the thread.

Oh, come now, Tak. He couldn't be as bad as Spyro7000.
  • edited July 2008
    DON'T MENTION THAT NAME.