Episode 286: Get It? Hurry "Up"?

edited February 2007 in Zelda Comic
2007-01-29-286.png

Link made good time running through the entire palace.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    So I guess he really did just run away. THAT MAKES SENSE.

How are your cookies?
  • edited January 2007
    His cookies are like his comics. Made with Photoshop.
  • edited January 2007
    The Princess Za thing sure was creepy. I'm going to have nightmares about it. Also, hooray for snickerdoodles!
  • edited January 2007
    I've never had a snickerdoodle. =(
  • edited January 2007
    Take my word for it, they're delicious, and the solution for most disputes.
  • edited January 2007
    ...At which point The Miscreant pulls out his bitchin' red light saber. The two get in a long strung-out battle, but ultimately Yoda finds he is not strong enough to defeat Sidious, so he runs off into exile...
    ...and thus the confrontation between the dude in the black cloak and that green guy with the pointy ears comes to a close.
  • edited January 2007
    I like the front page shoutout.

And also the comic. It was real good. Classic Link action right there. Cloak jerk.

Oh yeah, I was looking through the bonus section of the site, and that Bub wallpaper is awesome. You need to draw, and then post, more Bub sketches. Seriously.
  • edited January 2007
    Link ran off? what a coward.
    I'm loving this new scedule
  • edited January 2007
    I can't believe he's still mad about that either, Link! He really is a jerk.

Also, maximum shout-out FTW!! Whoo!
  • edited January 2007
    Brilliant, but you forgot the vital element of his teleportation: The TARDIS noise!

Shout-outs FTWBBQ
  • godgod
    edited January 2007
    Hey, I do get the pun. Took me a second, though.
  • edited January 2007
    Hurray for on time updates.

How did the Miscreant know where to teleport?
  • edited January 2007
    daveshan, my bro! I haven't seen you since Recon suspended me for asking a simple question! How the hell are you?

The Miscreant knew where to teleport because he's magic... Or maybe the hockey players told him where Link went. PUT THE PUH!!
  • edited January 2007
    I think this is my new favorite.
  • edited January 2007
    Yeah, they haven't been this good for quite a while.
  • edited January 2007
    I'm so happy I could almost kiss Mario. Almost. Thanks for entertaining me!
  • edited January 2007
    MrCheeze wrote: »
    Yeah, they haven't been this good for quite a while.

That's because they simply haven't been for quite a while.
  • edited January 2007
    That's exactly what went through my head as well.
  • edited January 2007
    Now that I think about it the snickerdoodles might not be that bad of an idea.
  • edited January 2007
    Finally succumbs and wikipedias snickerdoodles[/I

Sounds a bit like a hobnob.
  • edited January 2007
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    daveshan, my bro! I haven't seen you since Recon suspended me for asking a simple question! How the hell are you?
    I was wondering what happened to you. Anyway, I'm good. I had a guy complain about my rules in the fanfic section being too thorough. But I quickly smacked him down.

Link probably would have snickerdoodles if he bothered to go through all the temples. I can see Mario making that an item he'd find.
  • edited January 2007
    I dunno, snickerdoodles seem more like an endgame reward, like unlimited p-wings.
  • edited January 2007
    Night Lord wrote: »
    Finally succumbs and wikipedias snickerdoodles

Fix'd.
  • edited January 2007
    Link must have gained a brain cell, cause he wasn't surprised to see the Miscreant teleleport.

Announcer: Tune in next week to find out what happens next!
    Me: What?
  • edited January 2007
    I don't get it.
  • edited January 2007
    Slick wrote: »
    Link must have gained a brain cell, cause he wasn't surprised to see the Miscreant teleleport.

Announcer: Tune in next week to find out what happens next!
    Me: What?

He didn't. Link had his back turned to the Miscreant and was only alerted to his presence when he spoke.
  • edited January 2007
    Clearly, this whole situation was Link's plan. He lured the Miscreant outside where the two of them could fight with their full potentials without harming his friends.

No one is going to buy that, will they?
  • edited January 2007
    Maybe it'll rain, and the Miscreant's cloak is dry-clean only. Foiled again!
  • edited February 2007
    Yes! Then the Miscreant will have to turn it inside out and walk around wearing the embarassing candy-cane lining!
  • edited February 2007
    Well, good luck with all that.