Hourly Comics SaturDay - Mario

edited February 2007 in Comics
We woke up late! Because it's the weekend, a-dur.

Comments

• edited February 2007
    We'd all do the same :)
  • edited February 2007
    Eee! You totally immortalized my awesome wallet!
  • edited February 2007
    Your wallet is indeed awesome! Sorry I couldn't fit the sock monkey image in.
  • edited February 2007
    Oh, that was Stef? I thought it was a cashier...

Loving the eMac too :)
  • edited February 2007
    Ha! My dislike of DDR has also been immortalized.
  • edited February 2007
    Your inability to play it properly has been immortalised.
    Zing.
  • edited February 2007
    Inablility would suggest that I'm physically unable to use a dance pad. I simply choose not to because of the extra cost of buying one.
    Zing that, son.
  • edited February 2007
    iTunes Store = best last-minute gifting thingy ever.
  • godgod
    edited February 2007
    I've played the bible game. The only way I got points was from the mini-games and the 10 commandments thing, and thats because it had the number next to the commandment. Thats an automatic perfect if you can read roman numerals.
  • edited February 2007
    The Bible Game is glorious. It's no "Joshua and the Battle for Jericho", but few games are.
  • edited February 2007
    Yeah, we pretty much did draw the same thing.
  • edited February 2007
    I even drew you drawing turtles!
  • edited February 2007
    Heeey! National Treasure rocks!
  • edited February 2007
    It was like Indiana Jones but without the charm, or action!
  • edited February 2007
    /me farts tornado and drops pipe on a surprised dog!
  • edited February 2007
    National Treasure sucked ass. That's why I know Geoff'll love it. He's a bigger fan of crapfest films than I. While I've seen House of the Dead, he's seen (and owns) House of the Dead 2. I may have viewed Chronicles of Riddick, but he's got a copy of The Pacifier.

Forgive the quality of this one, it's a quick pencil sketch I made while we were out on our Target run.
  • edited February 2007
    The routine! I really do have this running almost daily, and I can get maybe, like, two episodes of a TV show ripped per day. It's painful.
  • edited February 2007
    Dude! You should totally not shave after your next handbrake session.
  • edited February 2007
    Yay for Apple programs whose name gives absolutely no indication of what it actually does!

(I'm assuming that Handbrake is some sort of Mac video-converting program, like mencoder but less cool.)
  • edited February 2007
    It rips DVD video to MPEG-4, bypassing all DVD encryption completely. I sincerely doubt mencoder is cooler, whatever it is.

Also, I think you meant Mac programs. Hardly anyone programs for the Apple // platform anymore.
  • edited February 2007
    Double post of a comic!
  • edited February 2007
    May I inquire as to what a potsticker is?
  • edited February 2007
    Was that the one with the killer poison bees kept by the government, or am I confusing that with the movie?
  • edited February 2007
    The handbrake is for making the computer stop, DUH! It's slow because that's what it's SUPPOSED to do! :)

EDIT: In reply to ealier. Sorry I'm a bit slow.
  • edited February 2007
    mario wrote: »
    National Treasure sucked ass. That's why I know Geoff'll love it. He's a bigger fan of crapfest films than I. While I've seen House of the Dead, he's seen (and owns) House of the Dead 2. I may have viewed Chronicles of Riddick, but he's got a copy of The Pacifier.

Forgive the quality of this one, it's a quick pencil sketch I made while we were out on our Target run.

But Cartman t-shirts are awesome! RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH'!
  • edited February 2007
    hlavco: Potstickers.

(mario: Let this awesome hourly comicking herald devo-revo'ing!)
  • edited February 2007
    Yes, that does turn out to be the idea. Weird.
  • edited February 2007
    Dude! I was checking out that Donkey Kong shirt at Target yesterday, but they were all sold out and I was very sad.
  • edited February 2007
    Mario! I don't know how to make potstickers, please share your recipe.
  • edited February 2007
    I second Jeff's motion!