Pichu = A ghost.
Eevee = Krypto the super dog.
Maurice = Muggsy Bogues.
Skippy = Bowser.

I must say, Eevee looks good in white.

Comments

• edited November 2007
    FIRST!
    Help the audience out, where do we send those letters? and when will they be read again?
  • edited November 2007
    Maybe they should ask for letters when the letter-reading comics are on their way so they can have more timely Q&A sessions.

Charlie is awesome.
  • edited November 2007
    I usually make a reminder. This time I didn't, just to see what would happen. Letter answering occurs every ten comics. Just email any letters to me or PM them. Actually, I could make a dedicated email address for questions so that you could mail them in at any time. Since I like breaking the fourth wall in any way possible (remember the Nondescript Community Message Boards?), I actually preemptively made two fake AIM accounts on the off chance that I might have to show them in a comic, just so some random person wouldn't wind up getting a lot of random IMs. Making AIM accounts requires an email address, so I've got two corresponding fake gmail accounts as well.
  • edited November 2007
    wait... i thought this was a documentary! They're not real?!
  • edited November 2007
    You believe everything you read on the internet is real!
  • edited November 2007
    Pichu clearly understands the use of well placed trap doors.
  • edited November 2007
    Hoo-rah for Espeon!
  • edited November 2007
    It seems like my older comics get more comments than my newer comics. Am I getting boring? Or just paranoid?
  • edited November 2007
    I think we are just slacking in the commenting department more.

EDIT: It get's tiring to say "That was really awesome" so much after a while. Should I complain that you didn't use the question I think I sent you (Although I don't remember what the question was anymore)? Should I say that the coloring was pretty friggin sweet? I dig the red light effect by the way.
  • edited November 2007
    XoLore wrote: »
    EDIT: It get's tiring to say "That was really awesome" so much after a while. Should I complain that you didn't use the question I think I sent you (Although I don't remember what the question was anymore)? Should I say that the coloring was pretty friggin sweet? I dig the red light effect by the way.
    Yes, complain about that. I remember getting a question from you, but I can't seem to find it right now. I always like to hear about any complaints.

Also, thanks for the compliment. The red lights were fun.

...I'm the kind of attention-hog who judges their success mainly on amount of feedback, so it worries me when I don't get any.
  • edited November 2007
    Again, how on earth did I miss this?

Hooray! My question AND Meowth. I'm content.
  • edited November 2007
    santameleon.png

Just a random picture based on two juxtaposed images from this sketch I uploaded awhile ago, because I thought they looked funny together.
  • edited November 2007
    I love it when cartoons depict Santa with awesome magic powers.
  • edited November 2007
    Especially a partially transparent Santa.
  • edited November 2007
    He's not partially transparent. Some of that snow is in the foreground. The pattern just repeated in such a way that it only overlaps the characters in a few areas...
  • edited November 2007
    I thought it was snow gently resting on his jolly red suit.
  • edited December 2007
    The snow looked like stars to me when I first looked at it and it gave me an odd semi-transparent vibe. I just found it amusing.
  • edited December 2007
    pichumisc.png
    Pichus, in varying levels of shading. I'm gonna make Smash Bros Pichu into its own picture eventually.
  • edited December 2007
    I love that Smash Bros. Pichu. Glad to see someone else knows that there's only one true costume choice for Pichu.
  • godgod
    edited December 2007
    Is this the first time you had blue in Pichu's eyes, or am I just color blind and never noticed it?
  • edited December 2007
    They've been blue since the failed Laundry Day saga. So, last summer. But that's only in comic form. In bigger pictures, they've been blue since day one.
  • edited December 2007
    Nice Pichus. Very clean. I almost like the one in the lower right the best, but it's hard to argue with the goggles and scarf, especially on a Pichu of such a similar style.
  • edited December 2007
    Yeah, I think I like the two styles on the left side the best. Hard to pick between those two.
  • edited December 2007
    Here's the finished Smash Bros Pichu. It's sort of a loose interpretation of Mario's N64 level. Pichu's way too big for the level, but Smash Bros never cared too much about scale, and if Pichu was properly sized you wouldn't be able to see a lot of the scenery. Here's a close-up on Pichu.
  • edited December 2007
    Wallpaper'd!