Gundam???

edited January 2008 in Movies and Shows
I don’t know if any of you are Gundam fans, but Ill ask my question anyway.
What Gundam series should I start with? Im not sure what my choices are but aren’t there 0083, 8th MS, GW, and Seed? There is probably more but I don’t know.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    There's also the original Mobile Suit Gundam. I've become a big fan of that one, though the plot starts to get a little wacky when the Newtypes come into play. Gundam Wing is what got me into the series, so I'd say go with that one. Make sure you watch Endless Waltz afterward as well.
  • edited January 2008
    Ok thank you:D
  • edited January 2008
    I remember watch 8th MS on Toonami, and really digging it, so I recommend that original Gundam is also very good.
  • edited January 2008
    I remember watch 8th MS on Toonami, and really digging it, so I recommend that original Gundam is also very good.

What Time is 8th MS on?

Edit: Or did you mean you watched it and its no longer on Toonami (sorry I’m not sure if I read your post right)
  • edited January 2008
    Yeh, I didn't realize that Toonami was actually still on, I also meant to put "watching", sorry.

Whatever happened to Toonami actually being good, do you guys know?
  • edited January 2008
    Toonami was never good.

Well, they did show Reboot, so that has to count for something though.
  • edited January 2008
    All I remember about Reboot was all the incredibly lame computer puns.
  • godgod
    edited January 2008
    I think it stopped being good sometime about when they changed it to Saturday only, but that may just be when I stopped liking dubs. I also liked it when Moltar hosted.
  • edited January 2008
    Everything was better when we were children.
  • edited January 2008
    Exactly. That's why toonami was only good when it brought back our child-hood favorites: Voltron, Thundercats.....some other ones.
  • edited January 2008
    Thing is though, Toonami used to run a bunch of shows that I thought were really good shows, and I was mad when they replaced good shows with bad shows.

I just don't understand why they did that.