Comic #54: Hey. Stop that. (2/19/2008)

comic054.png

Eevee is scheming? The remote implies that the TV is on. They're not just staring at the wall.

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Oh my! I bet that nothing will happen, and Eevee will randomly be taken off the list of main characters, or evolves or something.
  • edited February 2008
    Oh ho, perhaps Pichu will see Eevee's adventures on the television, and explain that the author didn't' feel like drawing all the excitement
  • edited February 2008
    Something's gonna happen to stop Eevee. She'll get bored waiting for the bus and turn around, or something like that. DUDE! That's a nice raised paw pose. She looks like a puppy.
  • edited February 2008
    Thanks. You know what's weird is that it's almost an exact mirror image of this picture, and it was completely unintentional. But it was lucky because I was having a lot of trouble making the head look right (out of everything I draw in this comic, Eevee's head always seems to give me the most trouble) so I used that picture for reference.
  • edited March 2008
    Hey, for future T.V. implications, maybe make the room darker with highlights on the pokemon and couch?
  • edited March 2008
    colormedicine.png

It's a reference to a YouTube fad. I haven't really been up for comics lately, but I'll see about making one sometime this week.
  • edited March 2008
    That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!