LOL U SED BUBLZ!!!11!!one
  • edited April 2008
    mario wrote: »
    Please stop.

No, seriously, stop hassling the guy.

He was polite, I won't be.

*re-claims mantle of obsessive-compulsive troll*
  • edited April 2008
    When the Apathy goes away, the ANiMAL comes out to destroy us all.
  • edited April 2008
    You know what? I just remembered something...it's been like too long though. XD

Wasn't there another comic besides Zelda Comic? I think it was Aminal Crossing? Or something? Don't ask why the hell I'm thinking of that at this minute.

It's just one of those random things I remember. At those random moments.

Because I'm random.

Pickles.
  • edited April 2008
    I'll never understand young folks obsession with "random"

I also enjoyed Aminal Crossing. Though it kinda got crazy when Mario allowed the community to make comics for it, since he didn't have time to update it, and then I think that's where Witch's Brew came from.
  • edited April 2008
    Waaah! This page is doing really odd stuff on me! Let's see if posting will fix it!

EDIT: It did not, however a quick refresh did. I took a screenshot to make sure I wasn't going crazy.
  • edited April 2008
    HULK SMASH OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION! :hulk:

Also: I too enjoyed Aminal Crossing, until I stopped playing Animal Crossing and ran out of material. I hoped the DS version would rejuvenate my interest in the series, but... alas. The sequel just wasn't as fun. So no more Aminal Crossing.

Also also: I actually enjoyed the community contributions, even if they did skew a little bit toward the NSFW.

Also also also: Paul and I made the first Witch's Brew before I opened up Aminal Crossing to public comicking. So it was probably the other way around.
  • edited April 2008
    Maybe Animal Crossing Wii will rejuvenate it.