ARC Headquarters

edited July 2008 in Games
I just found this game and had a fun 1 on 1 game with some guy(only other person online, but there's up too 16 vs 16 vs 16 vs 16 I think). He tells me there used to be TONS of people who played but the game was taken down for a while and now he says there is only about 5 people who play. Anyways its a fun game and he says its more fun with more people so maybe we will get the same results as that one word game were it is a big orange belt party. :D

Well it worth a try and its FREE, Click on 'Download now'
"ARC! Attack - Retrieve - Capture - that's what ARC is about. Join one of four mini-armadas, mixing it up with as many as 64 players at a time in this free, Internet-based, multiplayer action/strategy game. Capture your rivals' flag, dominate the map or crush all opposition. Fast, low-latency and effortless to install, ARC launches you into the team multiplayer experience with a full payload of adrenaline and it's ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Edit: After some research I found out that when ARC went offline they make a clone called Spark, which supposedly has are 55 people on it at a time, Installing now...

www.spark-hq.net

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Just so I'm on topic the game sounds pretty cool.

Also that's some slightly profound spam.
  • edited July 2008
    Don't respond to spam posts!
  • edited July 2008
    I actually didn't see this thread at all until the spam showed up... So I decided to comment on how the game looked cool.