SCIENCE! SHIRTS!

edited July 2023 in For SCIENCE
These are incredible. I propose buying no less than twelve shirts. Possible winner:

science_robot.gif

Comments

• edited June 2008
    My English has failed me. Our language just does not have the vocabulary to describe something that awesome.

I too must have.
  • edited June 2008
    Those shirts are AWESOME!!

I'm definitely going to buy the "Teaching the Controversy" shirt with the devil burying bones, and I'll have to decide which SCIENCE! shirt I want...
  • edited June 2008
    There is a "Create your own" section. You could, for instance stick a T-Rex playing the drums behind the image Mario posted. Possibly with a mushroom cloud in the background as well.

Might that be going too far though?
  • edited June 2008
    A T-rex can't play drums with those arms!
  • edited June 2008
    They can with SCIENCE!
  • edited June 2008
    They also have claws, so they would probably slice through the drum... membrane?
  • edited June 2008
    Unless they use the drumsticks, instead of slapping their forearms directly against the drumheads.
  • edited June 2008
    So... the purchase pages at that site are not the most tidy I've seen... but soon I will be the proud owner of the paramecium shirt and the devil bones shirt. SCIENCE!!
  • edited June 2008
    (Double post!! 4 days old!!)

IMGP2497.jpg

The amount of SCIENCE! in my life has dramatically increased.
  • edited June 2008
    Lookin' good!
  • edited June 2008
    I have envy. Nicely done!
  • edited June 2008
    WANT!!!
  • edited June 2008
    Make sure you never forget your SCIENCE while studying literature in the fall!
  • edited June 2008
    That is one of the awesome-est shirts I've ever seen. My end goal in life is to wrangle a paramecium.
  • edited July 2008
    I just ordered the robot guitar and moon-destroying shirts! I didn't even know about the moon one until today (apparently they had a second page of SCIENCE! designs the whole time), so :tmyk: to that. Hooray!
  • edited July 2008
    Pics when you get them!
  • edited July 2008
    Or it didn't happen.
  • edited July 2008
    Oh, it happened all right! I do believe I have found my shirt to wear at Comic-Con.
  • edited July 2008
    DOUBLE POST OF: Or would this shirt be better? I do feel the time has come to destroy Man's oldest enemy, after all.
  • edited July 2008
    Blow up the moon!
  • edited July 2008
    Just today I was talking with my friends. The topic of pulling the moon down on top of China came up. We came to the conclusion that this would NOT be a wise decision. I mean, what if we made an error in our math? We could end up hitting ourselves! Boy would we look foolish then!

EDIT: Well, I guess it would be yesterday now. I should be going to bed now.