Comic #59: Fanon (6/30/2008)

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I had Oh, Ham! for a while. The reason is was such an awesome picture was because my buddy, Jonathon Duncan, did that picture, as well as an assortment of many others using the application Colors on his DS. wahay is my BOFF.

:tmyk:
    That guy, is fucking awsome at painting.
  • edited October 2008
    Yes, yes he is.
  • edited October 2008
    ZEUS

ARGH
  • edited October 2008
    OH SHI-

I have to fix this right now! To photoshop!

EDIT: CRISIS AVERTED! Bring our boys home!
  • edited October 2008
    All the fillers have been placed on the front page (even though I had nothing to link Blob-Of-Evil to). Maybe the cluttered look of having a ton of images there will embarrass me into hurrying up on the next comic. Maybe.
  • edited October 2008
    You could link to a page explaining the reference, otherwise I'd be happy to start a controvesy thread and scan some of my art so you can link to that.
  • edited October 2008
    heres mine filler001mine.png i think mine is the first color one
  • edited October 2008
    I don't get it. Where's your obscure gamer reference?
  • edited October 2008
    Not every comic needs an obscure gamer reference!
  • edited October 2008
    I worked really hard on this one guys I think it's good ok
  • edited October 2008
    filler002.png
  • edited October 2008
    if you want to color one you need to go like color dots not just paste in the colors you need to color it in and its hard the last panel in my comic i just pasted in other words im lazy
  • edited October 2008
    Choises Behemoth? I thought much better of you!
  • edited October 2008
    I was totally wasted. That has to grant me some sort of leniency.
  • edited October 2008
    Actually, that grants you the most leniency. Carry on!
  • edited October 2008
    Agentcel: Very good, but then again, it most likely very plagiarized as well.
  • edited October 2008
    I couldn't help myself. It's like looking at coloring book without a single splash of color. Something had to be done. One of these days I might actually get a passable website put up. I wouldn't wait on that though.

pennyracers_filler.png
  • edited October 2008
    Is this done in jest, to mock horrible filler? If so, I commend you good sir.

Edit: Oh and sorry about that plagarism comment, it seemed funny at the time.
  • edited October 2008
    Good ol' paint bucket coloring is always good for an easy laugh, but that had already been done. No, I just wanted to invest some time into a higher grade of coloring. I'm tempted to add some shading to it still even though that isn't true to the style of the comic.
  • edited October 2008
    well, the color is top notch, especially for paint. I have to say shade, who's gonna stop ya?
  • edited October 2008
    I dunno if youse guys even go to my site when I'm not announcing updates, but it was down for awhile before. Apparently somebody hacked into my host's server and screwed around with every single .html and .php script on all the users' accounts. What they did was add a script that was supposed to redirect to some malware site, and also change the ownership of the .html and .php files to 'root' so the individual owners couldn't do anything about it.

The good news is, they stink and the malware redirect thing didn't actually work, and also the host ran a script that got rid of that code from everybody's pages.

The bad news is, ownership of all those pages is still 'root', so nobody can modify their stuff. I think the host said they're gonna move everyone to the other server (finally) and that'll automatically sort everything out somehow.

What does this mean for you? Well, basically I can't update anything. I mean, I could host the image someplace else, but I feel like that would be cheating to update the comic without updating the site. I'm not a cheater. Besides, it's not like any updates are coming soon anyway, after being gone for four months. Or are they?
  • edited October 2008
    Bah! When my site's down and when I'm also making comic updates, I post 'em on the forum as attachments!

These two things rarely intersect.
  • edited October 2008
    On the note of this comic, I was gonna play a video game, but I just could decide which one to play. So, as a third option I saw a pennyracers comic sittin' all on my desktop and I opened it up and started playing around with it. Enjoy (and a late birthday I guess? I have no amusing pictures.)

pennyracers_shadow.png
  • edited October 2008
    I need website links from Megamaxmax, Behemoth, and X'o'Lore.

I'm... not too sure about AgentCel's...
  • edited October 2008
    Fine. I put some old crap of mine on a shitty geocities site I just remembered I had from a while back. The 4.2 MB hourly limit means the enitirety of what I put up can be downloaded a whopping 3 times an hour.

Try your luck.
  • edited October 2008
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha. Geocities. Nah, man, dude, I totally know how that is. I used to have a geocities site. It was awful.
  • edited October 2008
    I have no websites of my own. Take that!
  • edited October 2008
    Noooooooo.
  • edited October 2008
    C'mon! You could at least humor him by throwing any old piece of trash on a geocities site like I did! At least my trash is somewhat amusing.
  • edited October 2008
    You could just link all of their names to my site. =D