Goodbye

Well I guess I'm off, well I'll be off in about 8 hours. But, anyways I'm going to Japan, Yaaaaaa.:D

I'll be leaving at 2:00am Monday (my time) and I think I'll get there at 6:00pm Tuesday (there time).

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Have a good trip!!!
  • edited July 2008
    For how long?
  • edited July 2008
    Bye Chris! Tell me any Japanese words you learn, no doubt I'll use them when I talk with my anime geek friends!
  • edited July 2008
    I'll be there for 11 days
  • edited July 2008
    Where are you gonna be?
  • edited July 2008
    Tokai
  • edited July 2008
    But I just got back! Aw well. See ya on the flipside!
  • edited July 2008
    If you want to meet a hot Japanese girl, say this:

お前のおっぱいがおいしそう! (omae no oppai ga oishisou!)

I guarantee you she will love you for it.
  • edited July 2008
    And:

大きい胸は私の陰茎を立っているようにする!
  • edited July 2008
    I think I'll pass:D
  • edited July 2008
    Babel Fish wrote:
    Your breast tastily so!

The large chest tries my penis to stand!
    Nice.
  • edited July 2008
    Mine actually says "Your large breasts give me an erection!"
  • edited July 2008
    Your breasts look delicious. Simple and to the point.
  • edited July 2008
    Whether it gets you maced or not isn't important.
  • edited July 2008
    No, Japanese girls don't carry mace. Japan has an incredibly low crime rate, and it's not uncommon to see young children riding the trains late at night without parents.

Now, they MIGHT scream and call you a pervert, causing everyone to stare at you, but if you're not Asian, chances are they'll be staring at you anyway.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, civilians aren't allowed to own guns either, so I've heard. So at least you won't get shot; isn't that comforting?
  • edited July 2008
    No, but you might get stabbed. *See F'ed up news thread for more.
  • edited July 2008
    Just remember to use your Gaijin status to full advantage, and SMASH! everyone in your path. Want a hotdog, but there's a line? SMASH! Too many people on the way back to your house? SMASH! Little kids asking about your penis? SMASH!
  • edited July 2008
    Nice Japanese School teacher reference there RCS.

Let me tell you from experience.

Your Gaijin powers only work depending on your size. I am 5 foot 10 to 5 foot 11, depending on weather. I'm 160 pounds of sleek, solid muscle, with about 30 pounds of other stuff. My Gaijin powers barely worked. I could more or less Smash about, but older Japanese guys would put me in my place. The perimeter worked, sometimes even on crowded trains, and people would refuse to sit by me. The Optic Blast did not work at all, as people would typically stare ME down.

Now, Behemoth is a different story. He's 6 feet 5 inches, 250 pounds, and I'm just talking about his penis. When he ran with his trenchcoat, Japanese in my host family who trusted me and him implicitly would involuntarily crouch in fear and scream when they saw him coming towards them. People in Osaka's dark alleys were more afraid of him than we were of them. His Gaijin powers were in full force.

If you're still a kid, chances are Japanese will find you more cute and interesting than award you any sort of superpowers.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm 6'2", 230 pounds, and yet I'm still not as powerful as Behemoth. CURSES! Behemoth has foiled me again! I could still get a powerful SMASH! though, right? RIGHT!?
  • edited July 2008
    You might be fine. You'll be taller than the vast majority of them, especially their women, but they've been drinking their milk this last generation.
  • edited July 2008
    I will SMASH! my way through their women!
  • edited July 2008
    Ride the trains during rush hour, so that the Women Only train car rules are in effect (for those of you who don't know, there are enough fondlers to make most major cities reserve at least one car on each train for women only, enforced during peak hours). Get on the train a few minutes before the designated time ends, and make sure you pick a train car adjacent to a Women Only car.

Go to any side window looking in on their car, and plaster your face on it. Hard. Look at the women and stare. When they look at you, slowly look at your watch, and slowly look back at them, never taking your face off the glass. Keep one hand where they can't see it.

Japanese women love a man with patience.
  • edited July 2008
    You just love screwing with people's heads don't you?
  • edited July 2008
    Serephel wrote: »
    If you're still a kid, chances are Japanese will find you more cute and interesting than award you any sort of superpowers.

No, Chris is too tall to use cute-little-kid powers. He might be able to use a slight amount of Gaijin power though.
  • edited July 2008
    "CHRIS ANGRY!!!! CHRIS SMASH!!!!!"

*smashes Japanese women*
  • edited July 2008
    I guess I've grown a little. Serephel's powers were only hampered by his concern for the well-being of others. If you can ignore the suffering of others, your powers will be unstoppable. When you use your smash or your optic blast, you have to show that you are truly offended by their presumptuous stares of condemnation. Just remember, you are a foreigner, you can do no wrong.