Fix'd

edited November 2008 in General
Barbra West: Do0d R u 4 Marxist?
Joe Biden: Is this a real question?
Barbra West: Nuh-uh Ur T0taly a m4rxist!
Joe Biden: Is this a joke?
Barbra West: D0oD ur Marx-ing a1l Orver teh flo0r. o_O!

Fixed.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    So, Conduit looks really fucking awesome, doesn't it?
  • edited November 2008
    What does data synchronization have to do with the allegation that the obama campain is "Marxing all over the floor?"
  • edited November 2008
    Harpo for President!
  • edited November 2008
    Megan and I just watched 'There Will Be Blood.'

We didn't see what all the fuss was about. It wasn't a bad movie... it just didn't seem like the amazing masterpiece everyone made it out to be.
  • edited November 2008
    Harpo for President!

No silly, Karl Marx-ing all over the floor!
  • edited November 2008
    I don't have the slightest idea what this thread is about. It seems none of the post have any sort of relation to each other.
  • edited November 2008
    Uhh... one time, at band camp...
  • edited November 2008
    kukopanki wrote: »
    I don't have the slightest idea what this thread is about. It seems none of the post have any sort of relation to each other.

Yeah, could you please explain it to us, south-americans who already live in "Marxist" countries?
  • edited November 2008
    Well I made this thread hopeing to encourage the random fixing of random quotes.

You might want to look inthe news for quotes on hot topics and fix'd them, or you could look through the older threads and fix that.

I think that although this walks the game thread line, its contence should be amusing enough to make it more of a Aim Convo -ish thread.

Provided anyone proticipates.
  • edited November 2008
    Why make a thread just for "fix'd"? It's completely pointless out of context of the original quote. I know one thread I'm not posting in anymore!
  • edited November 2008
    Out of context? Yes. More amusing? Yes. Frankly, though it falls into more of a game thread category it could be really fun and actually result in an interesting conversation.
  • edited November 2008
    Megan and I just watched 'There Will Be Blood.'

We didn't see what all the fuss was about. It wasn't a bad movie... it just didn't seem like the amazing masterpiece everyone made it out to be.

I love There will be blood.

When I first saw it, I had the exact same sentiment as you and didn’t really see why it was considered such a great movie. But then after seeing it again with more of my friends and constantly speaking in the main character’s accent, I’ve grown to love the film. It's so quotable!

"So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm an oil man you will agree."

"One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat."

“DRAINAGE!”

I also freaking loved the pokemon parody of the film’s ending. There will be pokemon.

“POKEMON! POKEMON! Anthony, you poor boy. I’ve caught them all; I’m so sorry.”
  • edited November 2008
    "I'M FINISHED!"
  • edited November 2008
    Takeru wrote:
    He actually represented the .00000000000001% of americans who are three inches tall and live in a match box under John McCain's bed with an invisible giraffe.

The lack of context is extremely Ryan!
  • edited November 2008
    Blob, please stop reviving dead threads without anything new to put into them.
  • edited November 2008
    But... I did post content.
  • godgod
    edited November 2008
    Pointless content. In a thread that I still don't quite understand the origin of.

Edit: Read the original post in the other thread, still seems poinless
  • edited November 2008
    I still say don't be so hard on 'im. However, I am a newcomer (relatively) and have no reason to change how this forum or its members operate so do what you want...
  • edited November 2008
    Hmmm... alright, I'm sorry. I guess I still didn't really understand what this thread was originally meant for. Have at it.