Chuck and the Chair

edited June 2014 in Movies and Shows
Every now and then I've mentioned in passing a movie project I participated in with a few friends of mine called Chuck and the Chair. I'm delighted to announce that Peter (p432689) has now made the film DVD available for download absolutely free! My part is somewhat minimal, but I had an absolute blast working on the film, and hope you all enjoy giving it a looksee.

The file is in DVD master image format (.cdr), and I believe requires a Mac to access, but perhaps someone with more experience with such things can let us know if there are Windows/Linux applications with the ability to mount .cdr files. I haven't seen hide nor hair of this film for several years, so I'm pumped to finally get another gander at a project we've been incessantly quoting (and referencing in Witch's Brew every now and then).

While you're waiting for the download, visit the official site to watch the trailer.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    I will download and seed it!

ImgBurn can burn .cdr files no problem, and it's free.
  • edited November 2008
    My interested has generally been peeked by the trailer! I may very well get this!
  • edited November 2008
    Yes, more seeders would be a very good thing! Download, my pretties!!
  • edited November 2008
    4 gb?!?!
  • edited December 2008
    Yes. It is what they call a "DVD".
  • edited December 2008
    but no disc is involved! I've just poked a nice hole through your already weak explanation!

I demand a lower quality version with a drastically smaller file size!
  • edited December 2008
    I'm unable to use bittorrent on campus. Even legitimately! Its pretty stupid. Too bad, because I really want to watch this movie.
  • edited December 2008
    YAY! Chuck!!!
  • edited December 2008
    but no disc is involved! I've just poked a nice hole through your already weak explanation!

well, now that you've poked a hole in it, load it onto the spindle of your dvd player and enjoy!
  • edited December 2008
    Hooray, I finally finished downloading! Now to seed like I've never seeded before!
  • edited December 2008
    deku12345 wrote: »
    I'm unable to use bittorrent on campus. Even legitimately! Its pretty stupid. Too bad, because I really want to watch this movie.

Me too! Maybe if two people have this problem, a solution will be developed!
  • edited December 2008
    Maybe Peter could upload it to Youtube or Google Video at some point? I think Google Video supports videos two hours long or more.
  • edited December 2008
    Google Video seems the logical choice, especially since you're not infringing on any copyrights and there's no limit on length. You just have to download a piece of software from them to upload anything bigger than 100 MB.
  • edited December 2008
    mario wrote: »
    Now to seed like I've never seeded before!

if no one else is gonna say it, I will.
    Bow Chick-a Bow Wow.
  • edited December 2008
    Trust me, it never needed to be said.
  • edited June 2014
    Six years later! I decided to reseed the video file, just in case there's anyone out there who missed their opportunity for a look-see. It's on my server so you should be able to grab it any ol' time.