Where in the World is The Orange Belt?

Ladies and Gentlemen!

How often have you wanted to go across the country, but found it hard to plan? What about Bruce's US vacation thread, where people listed their locations and expected him to find them? What's wrong with graphical representations of locations? I present to ye: The Orange Belt Map!

You can add your location in a comment (not your exact address, mind you), and BAM - now we can more effectively plan a trip or crash on a couch.

<ADMIN EDIT: removed broken Google Maps link and repurposed this discussion to act as a "where am I?" thread; feel free to post general locales for the purpose of meetups if you like, but please leave your address out>

Comments

• edited February 2009
    This is the greatest idea ever.
  • edited March 2009
    Wait, someone from here lives in Cardiff?! I was in Cardiff two weeks ago! If I'd had known this we could've had a Belt British Meet with crumpets and tea!
  • edited March 2009
    Why don't you check WHO that is in Cardiff?
  • edited March 2009
    Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
  • edited March 2009
    ADAM IS BACK!!! :D
  • edited March 2009
    Huh, a lot more people live in New England than I thought.
  • edited March 2009
    Can we sticky this? That was my original intent.
  • edited March 2009
    I second that notion.
  • edited March 2009
    Voilà!
  • edited March 2009
    North Dakota is the only US state never to have had an earthquake.
  • edited March 2009
    Or has it?
  • edited June 2011
    I generally check into places via facebook, so, add me on facebook if you wanna know where I am, you voyeuristic jerks.
  • edited July 2011
    I think my uncle in California might live fairly near Mario. Oh wait. He married that Japanese lady and may not live there anymore.
  • edited February 2013
    Updated my location! I'm now in the middle of the center of the Southland. And there is something in the air that I am mad allergic to.
  • edited February 2013
    Dang, haven't looked at this in a while. I have nothing new to update... I've been doing this college thing for a while now!
  • edited February 2013
    I moved a while ago too. But only like, 1 mile.
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah... Since I've been in college, I have lived in 5 different places all within the same zip code, all places pretty close to campus. Might be moving farther away after this lease is up in August!! Not sure yet... big life plans to make this year.