A COMIC DILEMMA: The Ultimate Quest for Ideas

edited August 2009 in Comics
Anyone who's shown an unhealthy interest in how I spend my free time would know it's best spent writing comics. I'm gonna start working with a Best Bro of mine, and he wants to do some kind of series. I started explaining one to him that followed Christian and Hindu theology, along with samplings from many other religions, and he said he wanted to do something a lot simpler. So, I need good, fairly simple comic ideas. Not even stuff to draw off directly, more so to jog the creative process.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Two college roommates play video games and ensue in wacky hijinks.
  • edited June 2009
    Two words: Zombie marriage.
  • edited June 2009
    One's a(n) *Insert noun here*, the others a(n) *insert noun here*.

They fight crime!
  • edited June 2009
    Zombie cops!
  • edited June 2009
    A radioactive spider bites the hero, giving him spider-like powers!
  • edited June 2009
    Let's combine it all together:

Two married zombie roommate cops are bitten by radioactive spiders and given spider-like powers, so they go out and fight crime in between their rounds of video games and hijinks.
  • edited June 2009
    Serephel wrote: »
    Let's combine it all together:

Two married zombie roommate cops are bitten by zombie-radioactive zombie-spiders and given zombie-spider-like powers, so they go out and fight zombie crime in between their rounds of zombie video games and zombie hijinks.
    fixed.
  • edited June 2009
    might as well have a cameo from zombie Chuck Norris and complete the stupid meme circle
  • godgod
    edited June 2009
    A tapir that is also on fire. Because Jon hasn't been doing enough with that.
  • edited July 2009
    Because of your crappy ideas, I wound up making this comic.

gamurz.jpg

Thanks a lot guys. ):<
  • edited July 2009
    Hey! When did you start writing for penny arcade?
  • edited July 2009
    pfft, you've got it the other way around. Penny Arcade stole the idea from me.
  • edited August 2009
    http://www.blahazobler.com

My new, very minimalist, website.