DRAWING MANGA THREAD!!!!

edited April 2010 in Comics
Title says all. In case you're wondering why the thread title is all caps and has exclamation marks at the end, RCS told me to do that on the Rayman Raving Rabbids Thread because he said that would let people know it's an exciting thread.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    pickle962 wrote: »
    In case you're wondering why the thread title is all caps and has exclamation marks at the end, RCS told me to do that on the Rayman Raving Rabbids Thread because he said that would let people know it's an exciting thread.
    You must be a troll. No one could honestly be this stupid and still manage to operate a computer.
  • edited June 2009
    Title says all. In case you're wondering why the thread title is all caps and has exclamation marks at the end, RCS told me to do that on the Rayman Raving Rabbids Thread because he said that would let people know it's an exciting thread.

*facepalm*
  • godgod
    edited June 2009
    So, here's a suggestion: Have some actual content if you want to make a thread.
  • edited June 2009

YES. OH GOD YES. GAZE UPON MY WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR.
  • edited June 2009
    Pickle, we already told you how we feel on mangoes. I don't like them, so I have no interest in drawing them!
  • edited June 2009
    You must be a troll. No one could honestly be this stupid and still manage to operate a computer.

I agree.

Goodbye, Pickle. It was fun while it lasted.

Banned.png
  • edited June 2009
    WAIT NO i wanted him to make more threads!
  • edited June 2009
    BRING BACK PHELLAZER
  • edited June 2009
    rackinghenqxin was a true bro! ... In all seriousness, if you now lifted the ban upon some of those bots, would they start spamming again? Or are they sort of "dead" from all the time that has passed?
  • edited June 2009
    Sometimes you can see banned spambots trying to access the forums. It's pretty amusing.
  • edited June 2009
    Like zombies clawing at a barricade?
  • edited June 2009
    Jake you're using Pidgin with windows? Any reason? Just curious.
  • edited June 2009
    Well, I like use AIM and MSN at the same time, and I've used Pidgin for a long time now, even back when it was called gAIM. Force of habit? Why do you ask?
  • edited June 2009
    I was curious mainly, If you wanted to use AIM and MSN (and Yahoo and ICQ for that matter) I'd just suggest Trillian.
  • edited June 2009
    This kid cracks me up
  • edited April 2010
    I think you guys don't understand the importance of letting people such as this hang around. It entertains an entire web community to make fun of a troll. Seriously. Its a kind of dick move, overall, but it does ensure lulz.
  • edited April 2010
    He wasn't as entertaining as we might have preferred.
  • edited April 2010
    Actually, someone I know who's on this forum (not naming names) apparently told a bunch of people about the OB (like two or three). I think maybe one of them told pickle about it, or maybe pickle was one of them, I'm not sure the circumstances. But I'm fairly certain either way that pickle was not a troll, just an idiot.
  • edited April 2010
    But random stupid people are fun to mess with! Especially when they brag about doing push ups while high.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm still proud of this thread.
  • edited April 2010
    Well if nothing else we now have a thread for this subject, if perhaps any of you start drawing in a similar style (which I do) it may be appropriate to post some here.

pickle, your ban was not in vain.
  • edited April 2010
    Manga's the plural for mango, right? I'd certainly be up to drawing a few manga.