The Official Orange Belt Group Drawing!

edited August 2009 in Arts and Crafts
Someone mentioned this idea a while back, and it strikes me as an insanely good idea, a drawing of all of us in a nice little group.

Anyone who can draw willing to do something like this for the group?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I can draw decently just out of my head, but with the help of a image of some kind I feel I'm pretty damn good. Good eye ya' see... But you know, I'm sort of lazy, and honestly with DMing a campaign for DnD, driving lessons, and actually getting around to working on my comic... I'm really not sure I'd get anything done on this.

Edit: I think everyone who is willing should post an image of themselves that they feel is good, and all of us artists can compose and draw them how and when we see fit.

We can set a deadline that I'm sure very few of us will meet if you want, but I don't really see the point.

EDIT Edit: Maybe we should move to and sticky this in the conservatory.
  • edited July 2009
    I draw :)
  • edited July 2009
    Ah yes, reference pictures.

It's a-me!

3277_65142214639_599234639_1553544_4108328_n.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, god did create us in his image.
  • edited July 2009
    I can always try, but I'd probably never get it done. I'll just get up a picture later and shove it off to someone else.
  • edited July 2009
    I stink at drawing people. If you were all pokemon or something this would be so easy.
  • edited July 2009
    Maybe we could be.
  • edited July 2009
    I call Bulbasaur!
  • edited July 2009
    Meowth!
  • edited July 2009
    So... is anyone going to draw this? Or are we doing this as a pokemon drawing instead?
  • edited July 2009
    Fine, fine, I will give a valid attempt. Someone's got to do it. Maybe I can do something half-decent.
  • edited July 2009
    I would like to try too...
  • edited July 2009
    ....... Maybe I'll try. Maybe.
  • edited July 2009
    Does this mean I need to post a picture of myself? I think the most recent picture I've been in is nearly a year and a half old...
  • edited July 2009
    I don't post pictures. You'll just have to guess!
  • edited July 2009
    We had a post a picture of yourself thread a long time ago...

EDIT: KABOOM AND IT'S HERE
  • godgod
    edited July 2009
    Jesus, that's what I looked like two years ago?
  • edited August 2009
    Hmm, never posted there. One moment...

n724775704_6063853_6005441.jpg

Let's see if that shows up.
  • edited August 2009
    Well I don't think I ever posted anything did I? Well here's my ugly mug from a year and a half ago.

face.jpg
  • edited August 2009
    The best picture of Adam ever is here. I can try to post a more recent photo of myself sometime in the next few days too.