Legend of the Exile (A Pokemon fanfic)

edited August 2010 in Comics
I've been writing a Pokemon fanfic.
I don't know if this should have gone in FOR Science! but since it's a fanfic I've put it here instead.
Please let me know what you think.

EDIT: The fanfic has moved to my own (Free)Webs site. I have updated the link.
EDIT2: Shut up

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I want to make fun of you... but, I'm not sure you fully deserve it, nor I am certain you can handle it in a productive manner. I think you also might be 11 years old.

Guys? Any guidance for an old man who's been away a long, long time?
  • edited April 2010
    Make fun of him light-heartedly, do not read the fic, and then ignore the thread entirely... or at least that's what I would do....
  • edited August 2010
    You seriously think that I'm 11? What the hell have you idiots been smoking? You people are all assholes.

If there's any Pokemon fans out there, follow me to Route 50, a site much more awesome than this one. Fuck off, NoLonger.
  • edited August 2010
    Uhm... I would go, simply because I kinda enjoy that game (I don't ever play it though), but you seem to have both insulted a good friend of mine AND made me choose between one or the other, instead of providing the valid option of being on both forums. Thus, having to choose, I choose the one that isn't insulting one of my best friends.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm...not really a pokémon fan.

It seems like a valid assumption that anyone reading a work of fanfiction is interested in or at least familiar with the original work. Knowing full well that my only pokémon knowledge consists of what is crammed down my throat by various media, I assume I'd be unable to offer reasonable feedback since I don't represent the likely audience in the least.

I think some people around here may enjoy playing some of the Pokémon games, but they are likely not fans of it outside playing the actual games. Sorry about that.

Good luck at your new venue. It looks like it ought to be a more receptive audience.
  • edited August 2010
    Did you really not check the thread for eight months? It seems to me you don't value our opinions on your fic that much anyways. Why are you freaking out now?
  • edited August 2010
    In his defense he didn't get any responses worth noting in the first place.
  • edited August 2010
    Well here, I made it so this mean old site won't hurt you any longer.
  • edited August 2010
    that's what you get for writing a bad fanfiction in the first place lmao
  • edited August 2010
    He's gotta start somewhere.
  • edited August 2010
    Was that permanent or just a temp ban?
  • edited August 2010
    Must be something in the water lately.
  • edited August 2010
    -comment removed by author-
  • edited August 2010
    oh so you decided to come back after people didn't like your bad fanfiction and you got butthurt. bree woo faggot alert (it's you)