Hi

edited December 2009 in General
I just came to water my plants. Carry on.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Nukivaj wrote: »
    I just came [...] Carry on.
  • edited December 2009
    Oh. Good thing. The plants have been looking dry.

Also, hello. Hope you're doing well.
  • edited December 2009
    Well maybe if somebody started PULLING THEIR WEIGHT around here the plants wouldn't look so dry!
  • edited December 2009
    They've been soaking up my urine pretty well.
  • edited December 2009
    Wait a cotton-pickin' minute! You can't just waltz in here and water your plants without more conversing. How the heck have you been?
  • edited December 2009
    Is there anything here that is not soaking up RCS urine?
  • edited December 2009
    I had to re-pot my plants last night, because they were not draining and things were getting MOLDY. EUGH.
  • godgod
    edited December 2009
    Does urine kill mold? Maybe you should talk to Scott about preventing further problems.
  • edited December 2009
    I too have mold problems with one of my potted plants I have on my desk at work, but I'm afraid to simply pee on it, mostly because if it doesn't work then my desk will smell like pee.
  • edited December 2009
    mario wrote: »
    Wait a cotton-pickin' minute! You can't just waltz in here and water your plants without more conversing. How the heck have you been?

I would say I'm fine, but nothing special. Sometimes I work in theater plays, sometimes I do graphic design for festivals, most of the time I sulk and slack off. I would like to learn pottery.

And please, don't pee on my plants.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm doin' it.
  • edited December 2009
    Beware, it's a carnivorous plant.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm fine with whatever gardening habits just as long as it keeps the cats from eating the plants.