Endless Homestuck Thread

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I just read the entire archive. Thanks? I prolly shoulda been filling out more forms and navigating more phone-trees at the time though....
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, I guess that can happen. I rather found the Aug. 8th update which I believe is still the latest was rather interesting. Maybe not from a story standpoint so much as a technical one. It's an interesting use of javascript.
  • edited August 2012
    ACT 6 INTERMISSION 3

I love these interactive segments. Though Kankri needs to check his Tumblr reference privilege (am I doing that right?).
  • edited August 2012
    s2.png
  • edited August 2012
    To be fair, he did provide ample trigger warning.

I get the feeling Kankri's dialogue is what made this update take so long. Gotta love Hussie's dedication to the craft.
  • edited August 2012
    everyone's dialogue made it long
  • edited August 2012
    True, but I'm pretty sure Kankri had more text than everyone else combined.

Not complaining, for the record. Some good character-swapping puzzles to be found. Hopefully the next playable segment comes out soon, I wanna see where Karkat's memory vault leads to.
  • edited September 2012
    I have not had time to get through everything. So much text.

Also it runs really slow and clunky in Opera. Firefox seemed fine though. I will not use Chrome until Google has the decency to ask where I want to install it.
  • edited September 2012
    Double post of wondering if anyone picked up the other guy. Orange guy, not Shouty.
  • edited September 2012
    I couldn't find a horse for him (the orange guy is Hussie).
  • edited September 2012
    I suppose I can mention the mspa kickstarter thing, though it's already technically funded. I'm curious how this turns out.
  • edited September 2012
    I helped fund it! And I think they're going to announce stretch goals soon, so really anyone who can pitch in to make AN ACTUAL SBURB should go ahead and do that.

I mean, that video. A clip show, sure, but such beautiful clips.
  • edited September 2012
    I'm particularly fond of the god tier 4-6 rewards.
  • edited September 2012
    I gave them several dollars.
  • edited September 2012
    Yay, they've already passed the new stretch goal for Mac development!
  • edited October 2012
    It was a pretty good haul for the kickstarter though, he seems to have handed over all the monies to Meena...

Well, Rose is drunk. I laughed.
  • edited October 2012
    I laughed several times over the past few updates.

There's an Easter egg in the latest Flash, after you open up the trolls' asteroid base, you can go back out and switch to the Japanese-speaking troll and then go back inside and talk to Dave, Rose, and Hussie as her, with entertaining results.
  • edited January 2013
    RE: updates circa 1/8 adn 1/9...On a scale of wtf? to wat. Where exactly are we with this one?
  • edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    Geeze. There is so much hidden stuff with homestuck.
  • edited January 2013
    Ok, seriously I can't seem to stop myself from clicking a bunch on the bar at the top of the page with the scrolling foods and making the silly sounds.
  • edited January 2013
    I like how several of those sounds are from Mario Paint.
  • edited January 2013
    Great, now I can't stop doing that either.
  • edited January 2013
    You know, for the longest time the Save/Load feature didn't work for me, but ever since we entered Trickster Mode it functions just fine.
  • edited April 2013
    06186.gif
    06187.gif
  • edited April 2013
    I don't check it for a couple days and suddenly I'm buried in updates. Only mspa. Only mspa...
  • edited April 2013
    He was actually on the set of Con Air?! I think John can officially die happy now.

Also:

06239_1.gif

I miss when Hussie was alive.
  • edited April 2013
    It's going to be a bit more boring without ridiculous homestuck updates for a while.

I guess I could hope for more prequel adventure updates instead, but I don't see that happening.
  • edited April 2013
    A couple weeks ago I got all caught up on Prequel after forgetting to check it for a year. Now I want more.
  • edited April 2013
    RSS feed keeps me up to date on these things.