Comic

edited April 2011 in Comics
So I am in the process of creating a comic. I was wondering if any of you have ideas that you would like to see in a comic or just a general topic/theme for a comic. If I am pleased with my final draft I may start make it a regular thing

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Erm... If you're asking others what you should feature in your comic, then I don't think you should be making one in the first place.
  • edited March 2011
    No I already have a title and a few strips. I was just going to include suggestions in the comic is all
  • edited March 2011
    "A ninja assassin who has a strange and doomed destiny, a wooden leg, and a typewriter
    and a down-on-their luck transvestite from Hoboken who has a manic intensity and bad childhood memories
    discover the last outpost of civilization
    in this urban western
    set in a roadhouse and a place at the bottom of the sea."

via Plotboiler
    Sarge wrote: »
    No I already have a title and a few strips. I was just going to include suggestions in the comic is all

Well, if you have that much, you should share it with us. It's easier for us to offer ideas if we know where you're starting from.
  • edited April 2011
    Couldn't resist posting this one too.

"He's a genetically engineered Republican stage actor in drag. She's an elegant out-of-work cab driver married to the Mob. They fight crime!"
  • edited April 2011
    He's an all-American small-town cowboy who knows the secret of the alien invasion. She's a chain-smoking paranoid nun who don't take no shit from nobody. They fight crime!
  • edited April 2011
    He's a lonely white trash senator on a mission from God. She's a tortured gypsy nun living homeless in New York's sewers. They fight crime!