Episode 276: Silly Warlock Punch

edited April 2006 in Zelda Comic
2006-04-13-276.png

The reason this comic took so long was because Ganondorf's Warlock Punch attack (from Super Smash Bros. Melee) takes a really long time to charge up and is lame. Smash Bros. fans, can I get an amen?

Comments

• edited April 2006
    No. But I would like to high-five Blooper Zelda. First.
  • edited April 2006
    Don't leave him hangin'!
  • edited April 2006
    Mario! It's been 30 minutes since you last updated! What gives?

And also: My brother has KO'd me quite a few times with a well placed warlock punch. Though I've probably KO'd him more times while he was charging up a not so well placed one.
  • edited April 2006
    The reason this comic took so long was because Ganondorf's Warlock Punch attack (from Super Smash Bros. Melee) takes a really long time to charge up and is lame.

Oh-oh-OHHHHHHHHHH. Right. Everything makes sense and stuff! Yes.

An adequate reason in my opinion. Warlock Punch sucks. But hey. Purple fire is awesome, so it balances out in my mind.

Now it's been an hour since you last updated! Lazy-face!
  • godgod
    edited April 2006
    zelda's right, he definately has to try that. it'll work great
  • edited April 2006
    IS GANON DEAD?! WHERE THE FECK IS LINK?! IS BLOOPER ENJOYING WEARING A DRESS TOO MUCH?! DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE?!

Find out on the 22nd August 2027 IN THE NEXT ZELDA COMIC!

PS: I would give you an Amen, but Ganondorf is crap in SSB:M, Too slow. Roy is of course the best character in the game!
  • edited April 2006
    Night Lord wrote:
    IS GANON DEAD?! WHERE THE FECK IS LINK?! IS BLOOPER ENJOYING WEARING A DRESS TOO MUCH?! DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE?!

Find out on the 22nd August 2027 IN THE NEXT ZELDA COMIC!

PS: I would give you an Amen, but Ganondorf is crap in SSB:M, Too slow. Roy is of course the best character in the game!

That's what he was saying; Ganondorf (or at least his Warlock Punch) is just way too slow to be practical.

Oh, and I'd love to argue which character is the best, but I'm sure Mario wouldn't appreciate that on his forum. Some other time, then.
  • edited April 2006
    Bah! He's just a Captain Falcon ripoff anyway!
  • edited April 2006
    Oh, and I'd love to argue which character is the best, but I'm sure Mario wouldn't appreciate that on his forum. Some other time, then.

There's a perfectly good forum for game-discussionin'...
  • edited April 2006
    Thanks for the shoutout there, Mario.

I would have replied sooner but I was mesmerised by the shininess of the deadly attacks being employed in this comic.
  • edited April 2006
    Or was it the deadliness of the shiny attacks?

...probably not!
  • edited April 2006
    I would like you to reflect on how the shininess of ones powerful blast of doom can intimidate an opponent if you should kill someone with your almighty fist of fury you might as well make it worth their while.
  • edited April 2006
    How come everyone else as a creepy or disturbing picture by their name and I strangely don't. how do you get the previously described pictures?
  • godgod
    edited April 2006
    the problem with ultra devastating attacks, is the person using them lets out a battle cry of sorts and the attack is all giant and flashy and draws attention to it. what they should be is all stealthy, and quiet. like a ninja penguin

thats called an avatar. i dont know how to get one, because i cant use computers for crap. also try to avoid double posting like you just did
  • edited April 2006
    How come everyone else as a creepy or disturbing picture by their name and I strangely don't. how do you get the previously described pictures?

The avatars are set-up-able under the User CP, EDIT AVATAR option.

ALSO: Welcome. Go here and make everyone love you.
  • godgod
    edited April 2006
    yeah, that thread hasnt been used enough recently
  • edited April 2006

Well I got one now

if it's not there please don't laugh I'm really sensitive
  • edited April 2006
    I'm glad you were able to get your avatar working, but this thread is not the right place to be discussing such things. In the future, when you have questions about how to use the forum, make a new thread here (it's also possible that someone else asked the same question there and got an answer, so look for existing posts too).