Custom User Profile Fields: Suggestion Box

edited July 2023 in Forum Support
I feel like five years is enough time to add some custom fields to our forum profiles. Don't you?

I've put in Xbox Live Gamertag, PSN ID and SteamID so far, but figured I would open the floor to discussion as to what else we should throw in! I realize we probably have a lot of overlap in the online games and services we employ, but wanted to make sure that the things added have wide enough adoption by the community to actually be useful. Suggest away!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Maybe possibly Minecraft ID.

Not that I've been playing recently...
  • edited July 2011
    Whoo! Updated my PSN info!
  • edited July 2011
    I'm a little hesitant to include usernames for single games, it feels like the list could get pretty ridiculous after awhile. But I guess I'll see what others think.

I did include Wii friend codes just now because it's important to be inclusive.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah, I wasn't sure about it either. But I figured since you've a Minecraft server and all that it might be something to think about.
  • edited July 2011
    Oh hey custom fields. Never noticed.
  • edited July 2011
    The Wii code I'm just gonna leave off. I don't really do the online thing at all on the Wii. SteamID added. Skype also added, though I haven't used that in quite some time.
  • edited July 2011
    Twitter?
  • edited June 2014
    Just removed Wii Friend Code since that service was discontinued, replaced with Nintendo Network ID. The future!