Twenty Thirteen

edited July 18 in Events
It's here. Happy New Year, Orange Beltians!

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Take that, John Cusack!

What are your resolutions, OBers? Mine is to be more assertive, finish the game I'm making, and possibly even start that web show I've been writing scripts for. Oh, and to get out of Pierre.
  • edited January 2013
    Who's Pierre?
  • edited January 2013
    Slowly draining my life essence and making it hard to find a girlfriend.

AKA: My French lover.
  • edited January 2013
    Damn Frenchies. They need to stop doing that to people. Don't worry, it's a brand new year now. Everything will get better. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
  • edited January 2013
    I'm gonna finish my campaign in DnD, finish editing my girlfriends story (think Game of Thrones except all the characters are desserts) and kick schools motherloving ass.
  • edited January 2013
    I intend to continue kicking school's ass. Beyond that I'm not much of one for resolutions that aren't 1920x1200+1280x1024.
  • edited January 2013
    2560x1600. That's right, I'm goin' Retina!
  • edited January 2013
    Happy 2013 everyone. This year I will buy a car, find a school where I want to get my masters (and apply), and hopefully find a school where my new car can also get his masters. That's important.
  • edited January 2013
    I guess mine is to find a job. We'll see how that works out over the next few months.
  • edited January 2013
    Get a job, you bum!
  • edited January 2013
    Happy New Year everyone. My goals this year... graduate college, get a full time job, get super attractive again. Not in that order. It's going to be a big year for me!