Hourly Comic Day 2014

edited February 2014 in Comics
No clue if I'll get through the day, but figured I'd start the thread for whoever is able to play along. As before, these are also being posted on the tumbls.

tumblr_n0bvj0OP9M1rrl58qo1_r1_1280.jpg

Comments

• edited February 2014
    tumblr_n0by65xBG41rrl58qo1_1280.jpg
  • edited February 2014
    tumblr_n0c0w2sWnz1rrl58qo1_1280.png
  • edited February 2014
    tumblr_n0c636BXUd1rrl58qo1_1280.png
  • edited February 2014
    tumblr_n0c9bvWKZ51rrl58qo1_1280.png
  • edited February 2014
    Keep it up Mario, I wish I woulda remembered this or I would've done it as well. Mine would've started at midnight, gone to 6, then had an 7 hour gap between then and 1 PM.
  • edited February 2014
    tumblr_n0cngp4rAU1rrl58qo1_1280.png
  • edited February 2014
    My day was a birthday and would've just been me hanging out at my friend's place playing some Path of Exile. Also it was discovered my friends somehow had the necessary ingredients to make oatmeal cookies, so we did so. Then I went home, ate some cake my family made me even though I basically ditched them...hmmm. Then I watched the MLP episode from the morning which guest starred Weird Al and it was a birthday party themed episode and managed to fill me a dose of child-like wonderment and joy well beyond what I was expecting. Then I watched Bleach and Naruto which were pretty meh.

I'm too lazy to draw stuff for all that so nuts to all of it. I'd have an easier time trying to make hourly comic remixes or something.

It's pretty cool seeing others at least try to keep up on one of these though.
  • edited February 2014
    Holy crap, the new pony episode has Weird Al?

Holy crap, Mario makes multiple joke Twitter accounts in a day?
  • edited February 2014
    Just one that day. I need to increase my productivity. And you all need to do more hourly comics!
  • edited February 2014
    We do! Also, the Weird Al pony episode was pretty neat. Pony Weird Al even had a fishhat at one point. And it was stacked on another orange hat that just begged to have other hats stacked on it...

Man I miss the fishhat now.