Episode 271: This Comic Is Only For Jakey

edited April 2006 in Zelda Comic
2006-01-29-271.png

I'd better not catch anyone reading this comic without Jakey's express permission!

Comments

• edited January 2006
    It's mine! MINE!!!!!
  • edited January 2006
    FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: CURSE YOU 10 CHARACTER REQUIREMENT THAT CAUSED ME TO LOSE FIRST POST AND OVER PUNCTUATE MY DEFUNCT POST!

Good comic though.
  • edited January 2006
    Glad you liked it! I think I've disabled the 10 character limit, lemme check...
  • edited January 2006
    ~
  • edited January 2006
    Yep, works now. As you were.
  • edited January 2006
    Good man.

*appreciates comic some more*
  • edited January 2006
    Bub has the most rockin' monobrow.
  • edited January 2006
    Bub and Pit have the best eyes for bein' emotive. It's hard to get anything out of my other actors.
  • edited January 2006
    Maybe it's because they have pupils?
  • edited January 2006
    Ow. These new colors are burning my eyes. Or maybe it's because I'm up earlier than usual. No, I think it's a bit bright... Edit: On the bright side, my avatar blends into it pretty well.
  • edited January 2006
    This is fantastic. I have a hunch(yeah, I said hunch) that we'll find out the Miscreant's idenity soon. But when and how? *ponder*
  • edited January 2006
    At first I thought Pit was somehow trying to squint through the Miscreant's hood. But his intentions are clear to me now.
  • edited January 2006
    The quick reply box looks all goofy! But it's ok, cause the new comic is distracting me from it. The last panel is great.
  • edited January 2006
    Oh man, I love the little Link icons for our AIMs and stuff. That's awesome.
  • edited January 2006
    However, the blueness doesn't really work with everything else. At least for me. It looks rather scary.
  • edited January 2006
    Blue is indeed a scary color.
  • edited January 2006
    It will be different soon enough, I was just bored and started blue-ifying everything. I plan on changing the site's color scheme somewhat, and the forum will reflect that.
  • edited January 2006
    Hey--why's this comic for Jakey again? I'm not catching any references or inside jokes that I wouldn't understand because I'm not Jakey....
  • edited January 2006
    When I make comics, my away message on AIM is "Making a comic. For you". Jakey read it and interpreted it that way, so I had no choice but to name it as such. I mean, it was for him!
  • edited January 2006
    Meh, that blue stuff is confusing. I'll reset it for the time being, until I'm ready to do the full-fledged design.

The Links stay though.
  • edited January 2006
    Yay! Links and navis!
  • edited January 2006
    i need to get more messaging services so i can have an army of Link clones!
  • edited January 2006
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing. See you all on Skype!
  • edited January 2006
    I'd have 3 if google talk was there. I should grab skype. Then I would have 3 for real.
  • edited February 2006
    Same here, I wish I could put up my Google Talk account. I'm not really sure how to get Skype, though; I shall look it up on the Internets.
  • edited February 2006
    Then you may be interested in this hack. It adds Google Talk to the user profile.
  • edited February 2006
    But really, how many people are using Google Talk? Last I heard it was still in a somewhat early beta, with limited multi-platform support. I figure, once usage catches on, vBulletin will probably include it in their IM list (like they did recently with Skype). Also, that hack is for an older version of vBulletin, so I wouldn't feel that comfortable with installing it on our newest version.
  • edited February 2006
    Plus he's still working on the feature that will allow me to shoot fireworks out of other people's computers.

That really takes precedence.
  • edited February 2006
    Fireworks+Comuters? Pure Genius. Sounds even better than that skim milk and gummy bear idea. We gotta get working on that.
  • edited February 2006
    I'm still waiting for the portal technology that will let me reach across the internet and slap people.