125th!

edited February 2010 in 6:35
125th.gif

Awesome lighting effects!

Question! What happened to the Ohnorobot search? Do we need to transcribe the comics again?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    That dentist needs to harmed for trying to steal Snickers from people.
  • edited November 2006
    *squints*
    Did Stef catch a tinytext infection? Or does she just have some sort of super-vision?
    ...Having those two in a Halloween comic is like a 6:35 tradition by now isn't it? And seriously, a dentist has to be one of the most amusing things to dress up as on Halloween. That's a level of scary that is hard to beat.
  • edited November 2006
    Oh man, looks like Novemeber 1st is official, Orange Belt Update Day, so exciting. I think a dentist would be a pretty good costume, specially if you have access to a power drill or ice pick.
  • edited November 2006
    Jake: I think the thing that happened to the search is that things got batty when I lost sixthirtyfive.com. My files have been housed on sixthirtyfive.net since then, and I just forwarded sixthirtyfive.com to -net. If I move stuff back to -com, ohnorobot will probably work fine. But it's not like there's been any transcribing happening in a long time, so the transcription is not at all up to date.

'Lore, I totally have super vision.
  • edited November 2006
    Now, as the daughter of a dentist, I can safely say that they don't make it a habit of stealing candy from children--though of course we were nice little children and shared our snickerses with daddy, making it unnecessary.

Hooray for Halloween comics! Boo for dentist-bashing!
  • edited November 2006
    two updates in a row! or well, i read them both at the same time.
    almost.
    also, stef the links on your page still sometimes links me to inksammich for some reason.
  • edited November 2006
    My page sucks. I'll get on that.

How've you been? I haven't seen you around in a while!

Also: Leesh, I actually thought of your dad when I was writing this, mostly because he is the only dentist I'm acquainted with and he totally would NOT tell bacteria horror stories. For the record, the kid was not actually dressed as a dentist, but rather an agent of destruction dressed as a dentist. Meta-costume.
  • edited November 2006
    I know, and that was the awesomest part of it! I just stick up for dentists instinctually. :)
  • edited November 2006
    Stef wrote: »

How've you been? I haven't seen you around in a while!

i've been ok. i have been traveling a lot so i guess my webcomic habits have gone away kinda.
    it rules to sit down an go through the comics you miss when you're away from home though.