Bubble Bobble Revolution

edited November 2006 in Games
http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=U7crKJI4sEsfa1aFDbTcvkeyAP6Js1KT

I believe Agentcel was hoping this would make it to the states? Looks like it did.

Comments

• godgod
    edited November 2006
    When I was reading the title, I forgot they changed the name to the Wii, which created false hopes. But this is also awesome.
  • edited November 2006
    ... What? This doesn't have anything to do with Wii.
  • godgod
    edited November 2006
    I know, but I, for some reason, thought the Wii was still called the Revolution when I read the title, and thought that it would be for the Revolution.
  • edited November 2006
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=U7crKJI4sEsfa1aFDbTcvkeyAP6Js1KT

I believe Agentcel was hoping this would make it to the states? Looks like it did.

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!! OMFG Yes! and yes again!!! I think there needs to be some sort of celebration!
  • jcjc
    edited November 2006
    DANGER

DANGER

http://ds.ign.com/articles/737/737770p1.html

score: 3.5

(normally, I don't believe review scores-- ESPECIALLY when they come from IGN, but there's a valid point: the game contains a CRASH BUG that makes finishing it impossible!)
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, this was an unfortunate occurance. But seriously, that's a pretty glaring glitch, which leads me to believe that no testing was done on the game.
  • jcjc
    edited November 2006
    That is like the most glaring glitch ever in a console game.
  • edited November 2006
    Makes me think of the pirate NES version of Shinobi. The game froze when you reached the final boss. But I'd expect that level of quality control from pirates. To release an unbeatable game in this manner (and to sully the good name of Bubble Bobble in the process) is unforgivable.
  • jcjc
    edited November 2006
    You mean the Tengen one? That got a really wide release. That's sad.

Or do you mean an even less legitimate release of Shinobi on NES?
  • edited November 2006
    Takeru wrote: »
    Yeah, this was an unfortunate occurance. But seriously, that's a pretty glaring glitch, which leads me to believe that no testing was done on the game.

So it's just like True Crime: New York City?

Anyway, I'll see what GameSpot has to say. I don't like their reviews much, but they sure beat IGN.

Got a 3.6 out of ten. It also mentions the bug that prevents you from passing level 30.

Now, I would expect something as bad as True Crime: NYC to come from a company like Activision, but Taito? They should be ashamed of themselves.

However, if you have PSP, maybe Bubble Bobble Evolution will be better.
  • edited November 2006
    *sobbing*

Jesus, do a better job on my game you fucktards!!! >0

Okay, vented.
  • edited November 2006
    Play the GBA version. It's loads of fun, and has the original arcade edition in it. And no glitch preventing you from progression.

And it still works in your DS.
  • edited November 2006
    *looks for holy light shining above*

EDIT: OH. MY. ****ING. GOD.

CLICK THE LINK BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU.