127th!

edited March 2007 in 6:35
127th.gif

I'm sure he's grateful to not have been woken up on a worknight. Full night's sleep for the win!

Glad to see another 6:35 existing. I get an extra kick out of seeing these during the sketching and drawing process. Every episode is like a behind-the-scenes DVD bonus feature!

Comments

• edited February 2007
    One of these days I'm gonna go through the archives and piece together the stories of these people, it all seems so fascinating.

Also, First!
  • edited February 2007
    I just thought of this when I saw the drawing. It's very 6:35ish and a little personal.

TMYK
  • edited February 2007
    It's past 3AM! Couldn't she think think about life a few hours ago so she might be able to get some sleep? I very much doubt she'd sleep any better even if her questions were aswered.

EDIT: Hamelin, that article is in desperate need of editing. Someone stuck some pretty offensive stuff in there.

EDIT2: The new article is better thanks. Wikipedia can be troublesome at times.
  • edited February 2007
    Wow, Jeff. Your remix is rather personal to me, also.

ETA: Hey, kids! If you have sleep apnea, it might be because of enlarged turbinates! They can totally burn some of your turbinates off, possibly with a laser. For SCIENCE!
  • edited February 2007
  • edited February 2007
    I think there's a lesson here for us all.
  • edited February 2007
    And knowing is half the battle!
  • edited March 2007
    Hurray for new 6:35!
  • edited March 2007
    I agree!

This poor couple, I swear, always agonizing over things.
  • edited March 2007
    Moral of the tale: Working in the morning sucks.
  • edited March 2007
    This is totally the moral. I hope I never run out of graduate degrees to pursue!
  • edited March 2007
    I can't decide if it's worse to have a week full of morning classes or alternating days of morning and afternoon classes. Sleeping in on Mondays and Wednesdays messes up my sleep schedule!
  • edited March 2007
    I have 3 8:00 classes next semester, so I'll be able to sympathize.
  • edited March 2007
    When I had alternating days of morning classes, I found I did a lot better if I woke up at the same time every weekday. That way, my sleep schedule wasn't all wacky, and I was more likely to get up on time when it mattered.
  • edited March 2007
    Who wants your advice? I didn't have class until 2 on any given day this quarter, and yet I was out the door before 9a.m. and it's all your fault.
  • edited March 2007
    I've got my schedule so I wake up at 10 on MWF, and 12 on TT. It's awesome.
  • edited March 2007
    I am aghast! The 6:35 RSS feed gave no indication of a new comic!

As always, outstanding work, Stef.

-- Nato
  • edited March 2007
    The 6:35 RSS feed hates life!
    Thanks, Nato. ^__^