117th!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2006
    As long as I made a blank I might as well make an actual remix.
  • edited February 2006
    Thanks for the blank!
  • edited February 2006
    That's what the faces first made me think of.
  • edited February 2006
    I can't think of something funny, so I shoot for obscurity! and absurdity! and...something-ity
  • edited February 2006
    I did what in the where now?
  • edited February 2006
    Re: McJake
    I'll just call it McJakity.
  • edited February 2006
    Awesome. Freakin' awesome.

I'm hoping to redesign the new 6:35 site with a remix archive that parallels the regular one, as soon as I figure out a convenient way to do that.
  • edited February 2006
    I get it. I think that it takes a while for me to get your comincs (lanuage barrier) but makes them stay with me for longer.
  • edited February 2006
    No, I don't get it either.
  • edited February 2006
    Haha! Nobody likes those damn pants-hamsters
  • edited February 2006
    Speak for yourself.
  • edited February 2006
    I put the remixes up on the sixthirtyfive.net front page, where they will stay forevar! or until I make a new comic.
  • edited February 2006
    Not a remix, but...
  • edited February 2006
    It looks like she's chewing some particularly troublesome toffee.
  • edited February 2006
    Clicking my mouse on the scrollbar makes animated images stop. I amused myself for minutes trying to guess which face she'd be making when I stopped the image.
  • edited February 2006
    It was surprising how smoothly her eyebrows were animated, although I can't imagine that being intentional.
  • edited February 2006
    That surprised me as well, since I draw pretty erratically.
  • jcjc
    edited February 2006
    117thjc1ps.gif
  • edited February 2006
    Thanks to JC, the plant is my new favorite 6:35 character.
  • edited February 2006
    Yeah. It's a shame that that one didn't make it to the front page before A NEW COMIC APPEARED LIKE TWO SECONDS AGO GO SEE IT THANK YOU
  • jcjc
    edited February 2006
    I wasn't trying to get on the front page.

I was TRYING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH

ENJOY REMIX COMIC THANK YOU
  • edited February 2006
    OMG, not only did your comic make me laugh, your avatar kicks so much ass. PLEASE tell me the Phoenix Wright game rocks, but tell me gently so that I don't cry because I can't play it.
  • edited February 2006
    It ROCKS! I beat it.
  • edited February 2006
    It's $60 on amazon now, and yes, it kicks all sorts of ass. I got it on the first day it came out. Maybe I'll let you play at CCon...MAYBE.
  • jcjc
    edited February 2006
    Phoenix Wright is glorious. I rented it using a free trial of GameFly, but didn't have the money to buy it. Now I can't. There's a rumor that it will be reprinted here in late March to coincide with the Euro release.