Lego SCIENCE!

I would have to say, IMHO, Legos are pretty SCIENTIFIC! I find them quite useful to make SCIENCE! models, and sometimes MODELS!(more on this coming up!) I also think creating things out of Legos is, in itself, pretty damned SCIENTIFIC! Now that I think about it I would say Legos are an awesome conduit FOR SCIENCE!

In like 20 minutes I'll put up some pictures of Lego SCIENCE! I think you all should too. Dig out those dusty collections with so many elements and build yourself some SCIENCE!

Comments

• edited April 2007
    lego-escher-01.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    Art and SCIENCE! Colliding in one giant explosion of awesome.
  • edited April 2007
    Indubitibly, there are like a whole series of MC Escher legos
  • edited April 2007
    Dert Skiff

A sort of steampunk, cowboy, lowaltitude hover vehicle, I would say, quite a little skiff craft, works well on deserts or bogs, and other generally unpleasant terrain. what do you think?

Pretty much inspired by Firefly
  • edited April 2007
    It is a dream of mine to take over the world with an army of robots made out of Legos. They will also resemble popular video game characters. Then I will sell the world to the highest bidder/best offer on ebay. It's the best plan ever.
  • godgod
    edited April 2007
    I must say, that stair thing would make a good battle ground for brik wars. Did that already have a thread at some point?
  • edited April 2007
    I don't think so but BrikWars definitely falls into the Lego SCIENCE! category and should be discussed in detail.