It's time for another OUTRAGEOUS "post your desktop" thread!

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Actually Night Lord, my desktop isn't censored at all, that's all that's on it.

I need not fear you bourgeoisie pigs.
  • edited September 2007
    Didn't you read 1984?

The bourgeois will overthrow you with the help of the lower classes, thrusting you into the middle class, while leaving the lower class where they are.
  • edited September 2007
    Hi-yah!

untitled1bj6.jpg
  • edited September 2007
    Huh, Cmd+Shift+3 IS neater!

Picture1.png
  • edited September 2007
    We've seen those last two before already...
  • edited September 2007
    I've used this one too. Just imagine three icons in some corner and it'll look like my desktop.

Calvin.jpg
  • edited September 2007
    Jake: Pirates of Silicon Valley FTW!
  • edited September 2007
    desktopfn9.png
  • edited September 2007
    I see you got rid of Olive. Wonderful. :)
  • edited September 2007
    apas wrote: »
    I think I've just had my ass kicked by a box mage.
    EDIT: You don't have to be Russian to censor.
    Dual displays FTRW (for the REAL win).

Oh, and why would you sensor what appears to be aleph one, or some sort of marathon affiliated product?
  • edited September 2007
    Yeah, it's Aleph, all right. It's more like an addiction than a game, though, really.

Oh, and the one folder caption that IS censored (under my HD) is a secret project... *cough hack* graphics & physics engine *ahem*.
  • edited September 2007
    We've got a lot of dirty hippy Mac users here...
  • edited September 2007
    Well, what do you suggest they install instead?
  • edited September 2007
    We also appear to have been infiltrated by the red open source scourge. One feels we need to revive McCarthyism ;)
  • edited September 2007
    Why does that seem backwards? Isn't Mac the side that likes to rob you of choice? The only hardware they offer these days that can be upgraded even halfway properly is the over-priced and out-of-date Mac Pro.

I guess I don't know just how much can be done with a Mac software-wise, but I know this thread tempted me to install a different shell to do away with the start menu and task bar and confuse some people. That would be a lie though. I like the task bar and such too much to switch it.
  • edited September 2007
    Incidentally, I used Vista properly in terms of being productive today. My school put them on the computers. Crashed after 2 minutes, froze solid after 10. Most networking stuff didn't work properly. XP had it's flaws, but it was better than Vista, I think.
  • edited September 2007
    New desktop! My girlfriend took this picture in my mom's garden.

chilevl5.jpg
  • edited September 2007
    Wow, that's hot!
  • edited September 2007
    Booooooooo!!
  • edited September 2007
    geoko wrote: »
    booya

I took that picture!!!!!!!

well, his image didn't attach. well, go back to page one and look at Geoff's image. That was a great day.
  • edited September 2007
    X, I just realized how nuts yours is. What's that a picture of anyway, just general craziness?
  • edited September 2007
    It's a wallpaper Anna made. I had made a comment about a panel of a Ynt comic in that it would make a good wallpaper. Other people agreed and she made a wallpaper. Although it didn't much resemble that panel, it's got a similar feel and looks even better.
    Also I tried finding that comic and was amused to discover comic number 524 and 624. Comparing the two made me laugh. Didn't find the comic though.

EDIT: There it is.
  • edited September 2008
    Not sure if you guys would be interested in this.... but, I sometimes have my desktop set up so I can play an online fps whenever I feel like. Right on my desktop! :D

n1350384199_82799_3650.jpg

n1350384199_82800_3988.jpg

n1350384199_82801_4279.jpg

So, ya. I can just pause the game and go work on stuff and come back whenever I feel like it. I have also used other websites for this, I have even made a website if all my favorite YouTube videos embedded on it so I can scroll through them whenever I want =D
  • edited September 2008
    Your desktop is too cluttered. That would bother me while playing anything online.

Besides that, interesting.
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, srsly. I'd put all those icons away somewhere, like in your start menu. It looks a lot nicer when you organize it.
  • edited September 2008
    It just doesn’t bother me that much, I guess it is just personal preference. I was planning on cleaning it up a bit today anyway....

So here you go

n1350384199_83093_6574.jpg
  • edited September 2008
    Well, if we're doing this again, this is my new one
  • edited September 2008
    Desktop9-2008.jpg

I don't know where I got this image, it was a long time ago. But it's one of my favorites.

And I like to keep my desktop tidy.

But you didn't have to clean it up just for us, Zlam. We won't dislike you because of your desktop. =D
  • edited September 2008
    Its no problem, there was a lot of stuff I don't need. I have been going on a program removing rampage:D
  • edited September 2008
    Night Lord wrote: »
    Well, if we're doing this again, this is my new one

It would be awesome, if it weren’t on a MAC. :takethat:

Just kidding. ;)
    For some strange reason I can't figure how to work a Mac. The layout confuses me. :confused: