It's time for another OUTRAGEOUS "post your desktop" thread!

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Just because it doesn't snow in Jamaica, you think they can't form a bobsled team? I call that you are probably correct.
  • edited May 2009
    I'm not your politically correct, colleague.
  • edited May 2009
    I'm not your colleague, associate.
  • edited May 2009
    Oh god damnit.
  • edited May 2009
    Oh! Damnit, God!
  • edited May 2009
    Oh! So'ofa God!

awesomeps.png
  • godgod
    edited May 2009
    Sofa! Oh God.
  • edited May 2009
    Panda wrote: »
    Jake, I never really thought of you as a Marley kinda guy. Nice setup nonetheless.

Interestingly enough, I loved Bob Marley long before I ever came in contact with cannabis. I was just always a huge ska/reggae fan.
  • edited May 2009
    This thread has veered violently off topic.

Desktop.jpg

I need to clean that up, it's kind of a mess.
  • edited May 2009
    I appreciate your mild OCD and need to arrange your desktop icons by type!
  • edited June 2009
    Desktop.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    Did I post this? Meh...

picture1wbw.png
  • edited June 2009
    I might have posted this already to, not sure.
    desktop2biz.jpg

From Hong Kong last summer.
  • edited June 2009
    Desktop_by_Zephanus.jpg

Yes that is Nathan Fillion holding a scale model of the sniper rifle from Halo.
  • edited June 2009
    desktop-1.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    OMG I just creamed myself. Ahem. Uh, let's see...

Edit: Due to Nathan Fillion, that is.

desktopiba.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    desktopdesktop.png
  • edited June 2009
    Seems like a bunch of you play Diablo 2....why havent we played together yet? haha
  • edited June 2009
    You know what, Panda? You're absolutely right. We should set up a gaming thread, if there isn't one already.
  • edited June 2009
    You gotta post that Jakey file.
  • edited June 2009
    desktopvista.png

New computer, so the desktop's neat. For now.

Bonus points if you can name the car.
  • edited June 2009
    The Chrysler Gaymobile.
  • edited June 2009
    hlavco wrote: »
    Bonus points if you can name the car.

I name it Vercingetorix.
  • edited July 2009
    You know what, Panda? You're absolutely right. We should set up a gaming thread, if there isn't one already.

I cant even say if my account is still active so we might have to reroll

yay for being scrubssss
  • edited July 2009
    I've managed to avoid playing Diablo 2 for a little while. Dungeon Siege 2 and more recently Titan Quest have been filling that Diablo-shaped hole in my soul. Of course even if I did go back to Diablo 2 I'd probably be playing the homebrew mod version a friend of mine made and me and another guy helped tweak a bit.

On the subject of backgrounds I'm on my work login right now. Two whole screens worth of boring Windows-Classic blue and a mess of icons scattered about.
  • edited July 2009
    I saw WoW on a few desktops too hehe, Lately I've been trying to pawn off my Battle.net account to someone that would trade for Team Fortress 2. So far, no luck.
  • edited July 2009
    The wow servers have been down for a whole month now here in China. Blizzard is changing contracts to a new Chinese server company to consolidate all of its online games to one Chinese company. It hasn't affect me, as I've been too busy to really play games this month, but I feel bad for all the poor gold farmers who need work.
  • edited July 2009
    Out of curiosity, does WOW disallow that?
  • edited July 2009
    The server change? It was their choice. They were using one company, called The9, to host the game for a couple years now, but they moved to another company. I forget the name at the moment, but this new company is already hosting battle.net, and it's working on handling the massive server overload that is going to be Starcraft 2. So Blizzard is just putting all of their games into one major company. I'm not entirely sure if there were other issues or no with The9. I don't play enough to keep up to date with stuff like this.

Edit: Oh wait, you mean gold farming, don't you? Umm... in Taiwan servers it is pretty well policed, and if you're caught buying or selling gold like that you can get banned, but in mainland China I think they just gave up. The sellers still require something in a trade just to get past some of the censors, so I think I once traded one or two gray items for 13000 gold.
  • edited July 2009
    I keep WoW on my desktop to sigh at. I've cut out most subscription things from our budget.

I do, however, play Guild Wars.