Hey guys! I'm posting from an iPhone 3G!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Not the sidekick, way before it I think. Alright I looked it up and found a video on it... it's the SGH P735. I liked it a lot, but as I've done with other things, I messed it up by fiddling with it when I was bored. I once broke a jacket zipper like that too.. apparently objects aren't made to go along the same track of motion over and over again, they appear to actually wear down over time. Sad stuff!
  • edited August 2008
    Mish42 wrote: »
    Not the sidekick, way before it I think. Alright I looked it up and found a video on it... it's the SGH P735. I liked it a lot, but as I've done with other things, I messed it up by fiddling with it when I was bored. I once broke a jacket zipper like that too.. apparently objects aren't made to go along the same track of motion over and over again, they appear to actually wear down over time. Sad stuff!

Ohhh. I've never heard of it haha. I don't really like phones like that because they seem so easy to break. And as you've said you tend to break things when you're bored.

And ouch about your zipper.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, it didn't break easily, I had it for like 2 years before it broke. 2 years of constant wearing down isn't too shabby, and my dad still has his- he's going on 4 years.

I'd rather have an iPhone though! I hear all the cool kids are getting one.
  • edited August 2008
    Admit it. You just want an iPhone for stuff like this.

• edited August 2008
    A couple people mentioned they wanted a cell phone with rotary dialing... the iPhone does that too now:

• edited August 2008
    It's just not the same. There's a certain amount joy in the tactile feedback of an actual rotary dial. The cool metal, the rattling gears as you turn it, the forcre required to to turn it as it tries to spin back...

Even my example is a bit lacking without actual dials. It's a nice attempt though.
  • edited August 2008
    I would have bought that, but I think it's stupid to pay for something so for something so silly.
  • edited August 2008
    The iPhone also lacks the tactile satisfaction of real buttons. How the hell am I supposed to text while driving? Next up: Texting by rotary.
  • edited August 2008
    shakeycat wrote: »
    How the hell am I supposed to text while driving?

O_O;