Yarnstorming

2»

Comments

• edited April 2006
    That's why I want to see it.
  • edited April 2006
    even if it's not vitriolic enough to suit your vitriol needs?
  • edited April 2006
    Sometimes in life you have to make a gamble on vitriol satisfaction.
  • edited April 2006
    gambling is never worth it! the house always wins.

sheesh, one of my underlings just came in and caught me writing on what was obviously something non-work related. ah well.
  • edited April 2006
    gah. Yeah, you guys, I might make a mean knitting blog. Leesh, you'd be surprised by the level of vitriol. I like the action of knitting, but knit culture is killing me right now. The fine line between making some cool things/having some fun and compulsively making a whole lot of useless crap is becoming really blurry, and sometimes I hate watching people spend hundreds of dollars on eyelash yarn that they are just going to use to make another damn shrug.
  • edited April 2006
    then by all means, blog away! i promise to giggle at your ranting!
  • edited April 2006
    http://www.yarnivore.com/roseblog/

This person is hogging BOTH Yarnivore and Citizen Skein. Bah.
  • jcjc
    edited April 2006
    leesh wrote:
    gambling is never worth it! the house always wins.

sheesh, one of my underlings just came in and caught me writing on what was obviously something non-work related. ah well.

On the plus side, you have multiple underlings.
  • edited April 2006
    Leesh, we'll make a more worky-looking forum theme for your benefit if yoiu'd like. ^__^
  • edited April 2006
    Will it be all antiseptic and soulless?
  • edited April 2006
    Actually, my main work screen is a pretty shade of blue--they can be customized and that's one of the first things i did, to get rid of the blah gray-green shade it came with.

i'll let you know what my future job's work thing looks like, though, b/c i may need you to actually do that. :)