EPISODE 284: RE-CAPS

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Isn't it "Pantspaghetti"? :)
  • edited November 2006
    So where is the proof that you made all these comics? you could have just copied them without being in any legal danger. Who says I cannot just sat I am Mario Panghetti and no one could tell the difference?

P.S. that's how you spell panghetti isn't it?

Nope! You can go ahead and pretend that you're Mario Panghetti. No one cares about him.
  • edited November 2006
    I thought it was Panigetti!
  • edited November 2006

P.S. that's how you spell panghetti isn't it?

His name's on the homepage, [person who does not have full mental capabilities].
    mjc0961 wrote: »
    Nope! You can go ahead and pretend that you're Mario Panghetti. No one cares about him.

Now that just hurt.
  • edited November 2006
    Agentcel, there's no need to be rude to people, perhaps he just didn't notice.
  • edited November 2006
    Sorry-got a little mean there.
  • edited December 2006
    I'm just wondering, there are six posts about my spelling error and I am the one accused of being mentally unsound!? And yes I did notice that his name was on the main page after posting (I did not edit it due to procrastination)
  • edited December 2006
    I'm just wondering, there are six posts about my spelling error and I am the one accused of being mentally unsound!? And yes I did notice that his name was on the main page after posting (I did not edit it due to procrastination)

In short you were too lazy.
  • edited December 2006
    Hello, Orange Belt Forums. I registered to appreaciate your comics.
  • edited December 2006
    If there's a better reason to register, I haven't heard it yet!

Welcome to the Belt, there's an introductory thread in the general discussion forums.
  • edited December 2006
    Welcome!
  • edited December 2006
    Welcome x 2!
  • edited December 2006
    Amoeba Boy wrote: »

Welcome to the Belt, there's an introductory thread in the general discussion forums.

Ditto, but this is spam, so we'd better stop.
  • edited December 2006
    Amoeba Boy wrote: »

I registered to punch you guys...in the placenta. *nod*

That's a fair enough reaon, do you agree?
  • edited December 2006
    Forgive me if this seems rude. Shut the hell up and go away.
  • edited December 2006
    I was gonna say that I'm pretty sure there is a distinct lack of placentas around here.
  • edited December 2006
    Well, they are very tasty....apparently...like beef...
  • edited December 2006
    Behemoth wrote: »
    Forgive me if this seems rude. Shut the hell up and go away.

Concured.
  • edited December 2006
    I don't even know what a placenta is! :D
  • edited December 2006
    The placenta is the part of the women's vagina that houses the child during pregnancy, a.k.a., The Womb. It's believed that eating the Placenta after birth makes you stronger, or, something like that. It's tradition in some cultures, while others leave it inside the woman after cutting the cord.
  • edited December 2006
    ACK! What is sometimes called the womb is also called the Uterus! The Placenta is not the womb. It is an embryonic sac that seperates the fetus from the mother. Genetically, it's part of the baby. It serves several purposes including seperating the mother's immune system from the developing baby thus ensuring a lessened allergic reaction (and therefore prevents spontaneous miscarriage to a degree!), keeping unwanted chemicals OUT of the developing child's swimmy fluids (to a degree atleast. Don't drink and develop!), and serving as an actual exchange point for WANTED chemicals (oxygen and nutrients!).

THAT is a placenta.
  • edited December 2006
    Thank's John!
  • edited December 2006
    Whoa. My registering here triggered talking about placentas... not that I understood the explanation.
    Behemoth wrote: »
    I know it's not really my place (especially since I responded earlier as well), but maybe we should let this thread die. It seems to have drifted a little off-topic. If you agree, don't post that you agree, just let nature take its course.

Seconded.
  • edited December 2006
    I highly suggest those of you who don't have atleast a rudimentary knowledge of the human reproductive organs familiarize yourselves with them ASAP. I recommend Wikipedia or your parents! Knowledge prevents STDs!
  • edited December 2006
    ACK! What is sometimes called the womb is also called the Uterus! The Placenta is not the womb. It is an embryonic sac that seperates the fetus from the mother. Genetically, it's part of the baby. It serves several purposes including seperating the mother's immune system from the developing baby thus ensuring a lessened allergic reaction (and therefore prevents spontaneous miscarriage to a degree!), keeping unwanted chemicals OUT of the developing child's swimmy fluids (to a degree atleast. Don't drink and develop!), and serving as an actual exchange point for WANTED chemicals (oxygen and nutrients!).

THAT is a placenta.

Thanks for the info!
  • edited December 2006
    Knowledge doesn't prevent STDs! I could tell you what DOES, but you probably know what it is, and wouldn't much like it.
  • edited December 2006
    Fire and acid?
  • edited December 2006
    I suppose so, but that's not the one I was thinking of. Still, fire and acid can be a solution to almost ANY problem if used properly. (maybe, not a GOOD solution, but that really depends on your point of view)

EDIT: I miss All-Caps Day.
  • edited December 2006
    I know it's not really my place (especially since I responded earlier as well), but maybe we should let this thread die. It seems to have drifted a little off-topic. If you agree, don't post that you agree, just let nature take its course.
  • edited December 2006
    You know, there was a language that veered off topic once. It was bombarded by influence from the rest of the world. It changed. It evolved. This was called the English Language. We didn't let that die.