Food!

Comments

• godgod
    edited July 2007
    I had ribs about 7 hours ago. They were good.
  • edited July 2007
    I had a meatball calzone for dinner last night. It was good.
  • edited July 2007
    Vegetable and tofu soup for lunch. I'm gonna start writing down everything that I eat and try to figure out why I still have a gut.
  • edited July 2007
    .... Roast Dinner? What, pray tell, is that? Something crazy and British?

Well, it's a dinner that is mostly roasted, and is made up of:

Roast meat (in this case it was lamb)
    Roast potatoes
    Roasted or boiled vegetables (I had marrowfat peas, parents had swede)
    Yorkshire puddings
    Gravy (preferably Bisto)
    Condiment (With Lamb you have Mint Sauce, Apple sauce with pork and English mustard with beef.)

Takes a long time to make it all, and thoroughly unhealthy, but delicious!

Oh, and I had Tuna sandwiches for lunch and macaroni cheese for dinner today
  • edited July 2007
    I had some frozen food taquitos for lunch, spaghetti and salad and garlic bread for dinner, and after I saw a movie tonight we went and got some ice cream from cold stone creamery. It was yummy.

I cannot express how much I enjoy being at home... and having a mostly-regular supply of money/food from my parents.
  • edited July 2007
    I had smores pop tarts and cherry kool aid for all meals today.

Diabetes here I come!
  • godgod
    edited July 2007
    I'm microwaving myself a chicken chimichanga for my breakfast/lunch right now.
  • edited July 2007
    I had a couple of Blondies today. Good God people, you need to try Blondies!

I also had the greatest sandwich ever today: Spam Fritters on white bread. Again, try it, it's divine, yet not comical!

Soup for dinner.
  • edited July 2007
    No, I made the best sandwitch today. Double decker with 4 slices of cheese, bologna, turkey, and ham on white bread. It was the win.
  • edited July 2007
    I had a tuna sandwich.

Yesterday I also had a tuna sandwich, and found a big bone in it... that could have turned out badly if I had bitten down a little harder.
  • edited July 2007
    Yesterday, I cut up a (fresh from the garden) yellow zucchini and green pepper. I microwaved frozen meatballs in with portabello mushroom tomato sauce(it already had spices and such in it). Then, I mixed the vegetables in with the meatballs, poured a can of diced tomatoes(drained and washed) on top, mixed it again and poured the rest of the tomato sauce. It got microwaved again for around 7-8 minutes.

The end result was some delicious tasting(and inexpensive) food! :D

And today, I had the leftovers. I poured it on top of jasmine rice. More delicious taste!
  • edited July 2007
    I think the Japanese have made up for god-awful pizza with this
  • edited July 2007
    Further proof that the Japanese are always overcompensating.
  • edited July 2007
    Happily awaiting a large cheese pizza.
  • edited July 2007
    Cheesy noodles!

Egg noodles + Butter + Parmesan Cheese = Win. Just keep adding until it tastes good.

Just the regular old shakable parmesan is the key, like you'd put on pasta.
  • edited July 2007
    It's all about shredded romano cheese on pasta.
  • edited July 2007
    I had Chicken Parmesean tonight for dinner. It was very yummy.
  • edited July 2007
    Hamelin wrote: »
    Cheesy noodles!

Egg noodles + Butter + Parmesan Cheese = Win. Just keep adding until it tastes good.

Just the regular old shakable parmesan is the key, like you'd put on pasta.

Hells yes! I do the exact same thing sometimes.
  • edited July 2007
    Because it's cheap and easy.
  • edited July 2007
    I had a tomatoes-and-rice burrito! It was tasty!
  • edited July 2007
    mario wrote: »
    It's all about shredded romano cheese on pasta.

I second that! Thats all I put on my pasta now.
  • edited July 2007
    I intend to introduce a friend of mine to curry tonight.

Wish our colons well.
  • edited July 2007
    Indian curry or Japanese curry?
  • edited July 2007
    I didn't know the Japanese made curries...I know the Chinese do though
  • edited July 2007
    Night Lord wrote: »
    I think the Japanese have made up for god-awful pizza with this

Sure, it looks ok on the surface, but beneath it has mayo and ketchup! The Japanese will never master the pizza.

EDIT: Today I had 3 scambled eggs on 2 english muffins, 3 granola bars and 5(and counting) beers.
  • edited August 2007
    I had cereal for lunch. banana and almond granola type cereal. yummm
  • edited August 2007
    Toaster waffle with chocolate syrup.
  • edited August 2007
    My dad made this complex salad for dinner.. it was two types of lettuce and avocado slices and fresh mozerella cheese and carrots and tomatoes and stuff like that... it was good, but... that was the main course. A little too much healthy stuff for me, I would have rather had something of some more substance.
  • edited August 2007
    Sounds like something my own folks would eat on a regular basis. I've had a lot of oatmeal cookies today. Alas, there were no chocolate chips in them.

Also, Oscar Meyer sucks. Who the hell makes a hotdog out of turkey, pork, and chicken? Where's the beef? Turkey in a hotdog is like heresy and chicken is almost as bad.
  • edited August 2007
    Yes, those hot dogs are awful. You've gotta go all beef.