Food!

Comments

• godgod
    edited July 2006
    Yeah, six dollars for a cheese burger. I'm glad I only went today.
  • edited July 2006
    I mentioned the other day that Japan sucks at pizza. Here is proof.

060709_132601.jpg

Pardon the low quality, it was taken with my cell phone at a local restaurant where I was studying and abusing the free refills on drinks.

It's a bit hard to read, but here's what's on them.

Family special: Shrimp, egg, sausage, salami

Mayo Corn: Mayonaisse and corn

Seafood special: Shrimp, squid, tuna

I still cry a bit every time I see these pizzas. You know, they look at you funny here if you try and take this stuff off.
  • edited July 2006
    Actually, the Shrimp, Egg, Sausage and Salami doesn't sound too bad.

But I'm surprised Pizza Hut hasn't branched out to Japan, they'd have "normal" pizzas.

Oh, and by the way, Do they have subway in Japan? I couldn't survive without a nice subway sandwhich.
  • edited July 2006
    Serephel wrote:
    Mayo Corn: Mayonaisse and corn

Gross! >_<

I'm going to have hash browns and bacon.
  • edited July 2006
    I have a BBQ today ^^. Chinese Ribs, Chicken, Sausages etc. All burn to a crisp by my dad who can't cook ¬_¬
  • edited July 2006
    Night Lord wrote:
    Actually, the Shrimp, Egg, Sausage and Salami doesn't sound too bad.

But I'm surprised Pizza Hut hasn't branched out to Japan, they'd have "normal" pizzas.

Oh, and by the way, Do they have subway in Japan? I couldn't survive without a nice subway sandwhich.

They do have Subway in Japan, but they're not that common. I know of one in downtown Osaka, but that's it. I've seen maybe one or two others floating around in big cities, but yeah. I haven't eaten in one here, mainly because the lines are always really long. They don't seem to screw up sandwiches from what I've seen.

As for the Pizza Hut question, they have branched out. They've got some crappy Japanese pizzas, but as you can see, they have some sense of taste still.
  • edited July 2006
    They love their mayonnaise, don't they?
  • edited July 2006
    microwaved two day old ramen=not a tasty 10AM snack
  • edited July 2006
    I'ma order up an Idaho Special. Or maybe a Crab & Shrimp Mayo King.
  • edited July 2006
    Serephel wrote:
    They do have Subway in Japan, but they're not that common. I know of one in downtown Osaka, but that's it. I've seen maybe one or two others floating around in big cities, but yeah. I haven't eaten in one here, mainly because the lines are always really long. They don't seem to screw up sandwiches from what I've seen.

Don't screw up sandwiches? If you are actually allowing Subway to be the standard for a sandwich, then I don't think anyone could screw up a sandwich. You can't have a comparitivley bad sandwich when your standards are little more than crap on bad bread with a piece of lettuce.
  • edited July 2006
    Subway FTW!

I never have salad on my sandwhiches, I just have Chicken, Bacon, Cheese, Mustard and Ketchup on italian bread :)
  • edited July 2006
    Behemoth wrote:
    Don't screw up sandwiches? If you are actually allowing Subway to be the standard for a sandwich, then I don't think anyone could screw up a sandwich.

*cues Super Smash Brothers Melee victory tune*

I had some donuts and milk.
  • edited July 2006
    I have in my possesion a box of double chocolate cookie crisp

FTW!
  • edited July 2006
    They MAKE double-chocolate Cookie Crisp?! I gotta get some!
  • edited July 2006
    ..I had Rice Krispies for breakfast with Semi-Skimmed milk!
  • edited July 2006
    I'm having a smoothie for breakfast. Strawberry and banana.
  • edited July 2006
    Mmm, smoothie.
  • edited July 2006
    Mmm, Hershey's kisses with peanut butter.
  • godgod
    edited July 2006
    My dog ate all my pocky while I was in Rhode Island, and now there is nothing good to eat.
  • edited July 2006
    My dog ate all my pocky, and now he's watching Full Metal Alchemist, and wishing they would make more yaoi fanfics for it.
  • edited July 2006
    I've just had a bowl of mixed cookie dough and chocolate ice cream. But I really, really want some Taco Bell chalupas...
  • edited July 2006
    god wrote:
    My dog ate all my pocky while I was in Rhode Island, and now there is nothing good to eat.

Did you see Peter Griffin there?

Ps: I'm having whatever's on the table.
  • edited July 2006
    Carrots plus Corn plus Curried Garbonzo Beans plus Rice equals Tasty.
  • edited July 2006
    Really hot brownies. And a cool refreshing glass of milk. It does the body good!
  • edited July 2006
    Leftover pork chops and applesauce for breakfast!
  • edited July 2006
    Do any of you people actually... cook food? Y'know proper people food. With bacon.
  • edited July 2006
    I cook all the time. I haven't had access to bacon lately, but I do have a very tasty spaghetti sauce that i made waiting for me when I get home.
  • godgod
    edited July 2006
    I had bacon and peanut butter on toast the other day.
  • edited July 2006
    I just ate some buttered toast. I'm running out of food here.
  • edited July 2006
    Frozen mini-tacos. I'm gonna make some Jell-O later.