Food!

Comments

• edited July 2006
    TheMachine wrote:
    I already made that joke. :(

Mine's not a joke. A kid stole my pencils, when I called him on it I was stabbed in the leg right in front of the teacher and she didn't even notice. You can still see it in my leg.
  • edited July 2006
    I had melon flavored bread for lunch. There's a breadstore near my school that makes awesome bread. It's impossible to walk in the store and not buy anything.
  • edited July 2006
    Currently, I'm eating what can accurately be described as a cheese slab.
  • edited July 2006
    Behemoth wrote:
    Mine's not a joke. A kid stole my pencils, when I called him on it I was stabbed in the leg right in front of the teacher and she didn't even notice. You can still see it in my leg.

You can still see it in your leg and your teacher didn't even notice when you got stabbed?! Is she blind?!
    hlavco wrote:
    I'm eating Runts and chocolate. Dark chocolate, because that's what cool people eat.

I thought it's what goths ate because it's dark like their souls. :p
  • edited July 2006
    Melted Johnnycake! Freaky Avatar alert! Freaky Avatar alert!:eek:
  • edited July 2006
    You're 18 hours too late on that, spyro. -_-

I just had some lemon lime jello cake. You bake a lemon flavored cake, let it cool, and then poor non-solidified lime jello on it. You let it soak in and then you stick it in the fridge. Yummy!
  • edited July 2006
    I had red, white, and blue salad today, it's probably as far from salad as you can get without being a communist.

It is made of red jello, white 'shmallows, and blueberries. Now that is fine american food right there
  • edited July 2006
    In Soviet Russia, red and yellow salad eats you!
  • edited July 2006
    That's a pretty dangerous salad.
  • edited July 2006
    Serephel wrote:
    I had melon flavored bread for lunch. There's a breadstore near my school that makes awesome bread. It's impossible to walk in the store and not buy anything.

Sorry, but that sounds absolutely nasty, but then the thought of any fruit in bread sounds kinda nasty.
  • edited July 2006
    Sometimes, the Japanese fuck up their food (corn, mayonaisse, shrimp all together on pizza). Sometimes, however, they excel, like with Melon bread. It's sweet and bready, assuming the word bread can function as an adjective.

As a matter of fact, I'm about to eat it right now, as I have some leftover that I didn't eat at work.

Edit: Picture!

DSC00845.jpg
  • edited July 2006
    I'm jealous of your oddly shaped pastry, and the fancy device directly behind it.
  • edited July 2006
    That bread looks wonderful. I must have some.
  • edited July 2006
    Toda I had red powerade... Powerade beats the crap out of Gatorade.
  • edited July 2006
    I had a red one too!!!
  • edited July 2006
    *High fives*
  • edited July 2006
    I never would have paired Japan with bread before, but the thing they make the best here is bread. most of the rest of their food sucks, anything they try to cook that was made in another country frist, they screw up horribly. We hate their pizza, the Chinese kids hate their ramen, and i bet the Napalian guy didn't like the curry. They do ok if they don't cook it (sushi or sashimi) and for some reason, the bread is delicious.
  • godgod
    edited July 2006
    Tempura is good. But maybe thats just my love of deep fried foods.
  • edited July 2006
    I'm gonna be having a subway in a few hours.
  • edited July 2006
    Recipe for Geoff's famous garlic burgers:

1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef (good and fatty)
    4 cloves garlic (minced)
    1 tablespoon garlic salt
    2 tablespoons garlic powder
    6 sprays of raosted garlic juice
    2 to 3 tablespoons of minced onion
    a nice layer of italian seasoning.
    a dash of virgin olive oil

spicy to taste (i like em spicy)
    1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
    1 tablespoon paprika
    10 drips Chipotle hot sauce
    a bunch of tapatio
    2 or 3 drops habañero sauce (I like Dave's Ultimate Insanity)

Combine in large bowl, stir with hands. makes 3 mondo burgers, 4 ok burgers.

for cheese, i recommend Tillamook black label extra sharp cheddar cheese.

now thems good eats.
  • edited July 2006
    That sounds awesome.
  • edited July 2006
    I'm jealous of your oddly shaped pastry, and the fancy device directly behind it.

I, on the other hand, am not jealous of the fancy device directly behind the oddly shaped pastry. That's probably because I have one of my own, though. :rolleyes:

I'm about to have a hamburger.
  • edited July 2006
    They are fun and colorful devices.

And that hamburger sounds really damned good, geoko. I am going to make that for myself as soon as I can.
  • edited July 2006
    Is that how you made those burgers at the July 4th barbecue? Because those were delicious with a capital "licious"!
  • edited July 2006
    Is ground beef the same as mince?

(Mince, if you wanna see it.):steak-mince.jpg
  • edited July 2006
    more or less.
  • edited July 2006
    Thanks Jake. It's Burger Time
  • edited July 2006
    I had a Digiorno pizza for lunch.

Freschetta is much better.
  • edited July 2006
    That's true. For lunch I had some ramen, I would have made a sandwich, but I was feeling lazy.
  • edited July 2006
    I ate Pocky, Ramune, and overpriced food for the last two days.