Episode 279: Him Does Grammar Good

Comments

• edited May 2006
    By the way,you know the episode where Bub says,"Your cloak is lame!"?Everyone got really into discussing that,right away.They disagree.HOWEVER.Bub was talking about HIS cloak.Not all cloaks.Just wanted to add that.:cool:
  • edited May 2006
    You added that to the wrong thread. This thread is about Episode 279: Him Does Grammar Good.
  • edited May 2006
    Oh!Three more things.One, how do you get an avatar?And two, I'm writing a zelda comic of my own.
    Starring:
    Wink
    Princess Helga
    Stick Manon
    Fairy
    Bob the Maku Leaf
    the first two issues are about the Desert of Bad Drawings and I haven't got to the third.I just started on Tuesday!Pretty good for an 11 year old,huh?
    Third,I love your sprite comics!They're hilarious!When I discovered your site,I read every comic from #1 to the one where the cloak-guy defeats Ganon,all in 3 hours!They're hilarious,man!(just to clarify,I'm a boy.Too many confusions due to this Username.):cool:
  • edited May 2006
    Wrong thread again. Please post questions of these types in the appropriate forums and threads. Avatar-related questions go in the Tech Support forum, the others probably go somewhere in Zelda Comic's forum, but different threads. Glad to hear you like the comic though!
  • edited May 2006
    yeah... um, sorry.:D
  • edited May 2006
    Hey Mario, when will there be a new comic?It's been 2 weeks since there was a new comic,and I check for a new omne everyday,only to be dissapointed.*Sniffle*:(
  • edited May 2006
    mario wrote:
    I'll make comics when I'm able.

Seriously, if I had time to be making comics, I'd be making them. Quit asking.
  • edited May 2006
    Bugging him about it is hardly conducive to good-feeling.

In other words: quit being jerk, new meat.
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    your just taking away from "things he has to do" time, which then cuts into his comic making time.
  • edited May 2006
    Oh my goodness. Do I have to tell you yet again that you should stay on-topic? This is the third time in the same thread! If you want to tell us about your comic, make a new thread (The Conservatory is probably the best place for such things). If you've got nothing to say about this comic, stop posting in this thread.
  • edited May 2006
    I wonder what Shiek was up to this whole time...
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    probably building a robot or laser cannon with her MacGyver skills.
  • edited May 2006
    Ya know what I noticed? Bub and pit are cowards. Miscreant:"Kindly step aside so that the Hero of Time may face his destiny. "Bub:"Hey,Man!that's cool!" Pit:"sorry for the inconvienence." What kind of friends are cowards? I think they should stand up for link,like Sheik(or should I say Zelda?) .Jerks.
    Bub and Pit::eek: . Miscreant::) . Me::mad: . Mr.Dress-Up:confused: "Where am I?!"
    Oh,and I think Sheik was making a plan. Unless even Sheik is stupid enough to march in there without one... Hey! You think she was getting lunch instead?
  • edited May 2006
    What you just did there was called a double post Spyro. Its generally frowned up in forums. If you have someting more to say, there is an edit button in the lower left corner of your post. Use it to edit your previous post instead of posting a second one in a row.

Also, spaces in between sentences help. ;)
  • edited May 2006
    I'll get right on that.
  • edited May 2006
    Spyro7000 wrote:
    Ya know what I noticed? Bub and pit are cowards.

Or maybe they couldn't do anything except get brutally murdered by the Miscreant. Yeah, that's probably it.

I bet Shiek was out there training to resist sexy shrugs again.
  • edited May 2006
    mjc0961 wrote:
    I bet Shiek was out there training to resist sexy shrugs again.

Resist sexy shrugs? Immpossible. Why bother training? *sigh* I guess we have to just keep trying.
  • edited May 2006
    Origanally posted by Paper Street:Resist sexy shrugs? Immpossible.
    Sexy shrugs cannot be beaten.How do you think my Mom got with my Dad?My Dad did a men's best technique:a sexy shrug.Sheik would have to practice for years to resist.I still go by my theory of getting lunch.
    Sexy shrugs::cool:
  • edited May 2006
    Resist sexy shrugs? Immpossible.

Apparantly not impossible for Shiek.
  • edited May 2006
    My only response is that Sheik's eyes are not seen in the shurging pannel and may have been closed. I only say this because of the immense persuading power of the sexy shrug.
  • edited May 2006
    I agree. The power of the sexy shrug is only immune to women who have closed their eyes. If Sheik's eyes were opened, there would be no hope to avoid the sexy shrug. I still think she was getting lunch. I wonder what Sheik had for lunch? Link isn't there,have you noticed that?He probably ran off to play Dance Dance Revolution(DDR).
    http://www.zeldacomic.net/archives/zc/?pic=031.png
  • edited May 2006
    Once again. There are spaces in between sentences. Some people even divide sentences with two spaces for double your pleasure.

And I think Link is too busy dealing with that ZAPPPP! about seven comics back.
  • edited May 2006
    Shiek is way powerful enough to resist the sexy shrug when his eyes are open. Do not doubt the Shiek.
  • edited May 2006
    Sheik cannot resist without closed eyes or mirrored contact lenses. I'll doubt the Sheik when I want to. And I still say Sheik was getting lunch.And also...
    deku12345 wrote:
    Once again. There are spaces in between sentences. Some people even divide sentences with two spaces for double your pleasure.

And I think Link is too busy dealing with that ZAPPPP! about seven comics back.
    Look,if all you're going to do is correct my mistakes,then why don't you make a comic about me and call it"Him Doesn't Do Grammar Good" and leave it at that?
    link01.jpgsheik.jpg
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    or you could just put in the spaces. also, it wouldn't be grammar, it would probably be punctuation
  • edited May 2006
    Spyro7000 wrote:
    Look,if all you're going to do is correct my mistakes,then why don't you make a comic about me and call it"Him Doesn't Do Grammar Good" and leave it at that?
    Grammar and punctuation are key elements to forums. If it is difficult for people to read your posts, they won't want to read them. I'm simply trying to help you out. I don't bother pointing out every single little error, but when you do it without fail for every single sentence, it makes your post a lot less coherent.
  • edited May 2006
    deku12345 wrote:
    Grammar and punctuation are key elements to forums. If it is difficult for people to read your posts, they won't want to read them. I'm simply trying to help you out. I don't bother pointing out every single little error, but when you do it without fail for every single sentence, it makes your post a lot less coherent.
    see this? it's me not listening. sort of.:cool: zeldacomics.netaspace.com
  • edited May 2006
    Please go away.

COMIC DISCUSSIONY: Shiek is obviously giving Link time to recover by using his/her witt(sp*).
  • edited May 2006
    I guess...:confused:
  • edited May 2006
    I'm not sure how Sheik thinks she can stand up to The Miscreant. After all, she had issues with a certain purple blob.