Episode 279: Him Does Grammar Good

124»

Comments

• edited May 2006
    ...Its a comic...You're taking this a bit seriously.
  • edited May 2006
    Bigger text does not make a post more important. Only more obnoxious.

And if Link recovered, I'd imagine he would be doing something simiar to this.
  • edited May 2006
    No doubt, since Sheik seems to enjoy hurting him. But the suspense is killing me! I wanna know what miscreant is up to!
  • edited May 2006
    Yeah! What's his deal? And why did he REALLY give Link the power to make zaps? By the way, I made the text big on my last post only to make TM look smaller.:D
  • edited May 2006
    ...But there aren't any ™'s in your post...
  • edited May 2006
    yeah! my post that was in big text! right after shit there's a TM.
  • edited May 2006
    No it didn't. That ™ was not there earlier. You edited your post and added the ™ on later.

Also, it isn't a proper ™ symbol, its just TM in little letters.

EDIT: See?
  • edited May 2006
    Does it say "Last edited by Spyro7000 at 4:something"? No. At the bottom, there is an example. And BTW, I can't figure out how to use the tm symbol. It kinda sucks.
  • edited May 2006
    Actually, it doesn't say "Edited by" when you use the small editing pane, it does if you used the advanced one.

E.g. I will edit this post, and my previous post. The previous one will be with the advanced editor, and will say last edited by Night Lord. This one will be done in the small pane, and will not.

EDIT: Proof!
  • edited May 2006
    so what? I didn't edit. If I did, I wouldn't have left the second shit without a tm.
  • edited May 2006
    I know what I read. The ™ was not there at first.

And the second ™ was probably because you missed it first time, but I noticed that you edited it, and thus you couldn't edit it further as I would notice that too.
  • edited May 2006
    that's it... you're on my ignore list, Night Lord!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • edited May 2006
    ...So?
  • edited May 2006
    I didn't see that. You're on my ignore list, DAMMIT!!:mad:
  • edited May 2006
    so, uh, I hope Link is ok!
  • edited May 2006
    If you two (Night Lord and Spyro7000) have a problem with each other, take it up in private message or AIM. No one wants to read your bickering. Thanks to you, this thread has been hopelessly derailed, so it's being locked now.