Episode 279: Him Does Grammar Good

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Word up to that.

R.I.P. Lloyd =(
  • edited May 2006
    Maybe Zelda can still use her magic while posing as Shiek in this comic.
  • edited May 2006
    Saw this and cracked up. YES IT IS ON TOPIC AND HAS TO DO WITH THE COMIC.
    :D
    http://www.makeacountdown.com/?id=191391
  • edited May 2006
    ...I doubt it'd take mario 29 years to make a new comic.
  • edited May 2006
    hey, be fair, it's more like 29 months.
  • edited May 2006
    Also, I don't know how germane all the links inviting me "find a fuck buddy" on that page are to the topic of the thread.
  • edited May 2006
    "10 784 days = 29.5256135 years"

also, you never know, you might find your true love, or at least a fuck buddy, at least you have 29 years to work it out.
  • Three weeks it's been almost three weeks! I've had to read over the 278 old comics for three weeks! This is pure agony!

in a simpler form my mind needs much stimulation to recover from this nearly irreversible form of boredom
  • edited May 2006
    Okay, we're going into certain realms of inappropriateness I'd prefer to avoid, considering the generally young crowd that gathers around here.

I've never taken 29 years or 29 months to finish a comic, for the record. Don't know why djhewi1025 felt the need to make something like that, but I don't see how that's supposed to inspire me to make another comic. If anything, it just pissed me off ever so slightly.
  • edited May 2006
    The sort of pissed off that makes you want to buckle down and make a comic, or the kind of pissed off where you want to hit something?
  • I looked at the beginning of this thread and saw the final oh snap! posted by god

It equals 5.234722222222222222222222 and the two goes on forever( I don't know how to use the repeating sign)
  • edited May 2006
    Thats irrelevant now. The topic has moved on since then.

Now, to wrangle this back on topic:

Also, since Sheik seems to be so anal about grammar and the correct use of the English language, how is it that she says "You won't lay another finger on him", yet miscreant has not physically laid a first finger on him, as he never touched him, just shot him with laser-explodyness, thus she should say "You're not going to lay a finger on him"
  • edited May 2006
    Wow, I make one little joke and I get 9 responses in less then 24 hours. BTW mario, no offense bro. I love the comic, I just wanted to add a little joke here. It did gain attention to the comic.....
  • edited May 2006
    No, it gained attention of you being a prick.
  • edited May 2006
    Ah, it's great to see good old Zelda Comic after so many ages of having abandoned it. I'm pleased to see Shiek having gained a temporary victory over our dear mysterious villian through a mere grammar mistake, one which has also confounded me for a small time. The Miscreant may seem...hrm...intelligent, but this proves even he, the best of the best, may slip up from time to time. Does anyone here find it ironic that, even if he seems to be attempting to usurp Ganondorf's position of power, he can't even see that Shiek is not truly a Shiekah at heart and origin?
  • edited May 2006
    true dat! But I don't think they have the technology to test that...:p
    djhewi1025 wrote:
    Saw this and cracked up. YES IT IS ON TOPIC AND HAS TO DO WITH THE COMIC.
    :D
    http://www.makeacountdown.com/?id=191391
    I made a countdown.

http://www.bleacheatingfreaks.com/makeacountdown/?id=191609
  • edited May 2006
    Again...that is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. If you want to post about Zelda Comic, go ahead, but don't waste The Orangebelts crew precious bandwidth.... Did I mention they have to pay for it using magical pixie dust?

Also: Technology has nothing to do with it, Miscreant is clearly a magical being, and should thusly have the ability to at least tell genders apart. Remember, in the Olden Days™, just assume anything technological is because of magic.
  • edited May 2006
    you just proved my point about not having technology. I was talking about a lie detector,though. What do you think Link has been doing? I think he's getting lunch. I mean, he's gotta eat SOMETIME! Have you seen anyone eating in the last 20 episodes?I don't think so.

Another thing,too.Have you seen Link use the pogo stick since the Metroid thing?http://www.zeldacomic.net/archives/zc/?pic=037.gif
  • edited May 2006
    Seriously... Your grammar is atrocious.

Also, Link was blasted with a bolt of super strong magicy-shooty-shit™, thus I doubt getting lunch is high on his list of priorities.
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
  • edited May 2006
    I see.
  • edited May 2006
    The pogo stick is broken now.
  • edited May 2006
    Such a pity that Link's wasted it on Bub, eh?
  • edited May 2006
    Surely they have Duct tape in Hyrule... Or some other sort of multi-purpose adhesive tape?
  • edited May 2006
    The Hyrulean mages tried creating magic spells for such purposes, but it was found that their attempts paled in comparison to the duct tape that was to come in the future, so they figured it wasn't worth further dabbling with.

Hyrulean mages can see into the future, you see. And they're also easily discouraged by the fact that better things will be made long after they die. Go figure.
  • edited May 2006
    ...And they wonder why Ganondorf keeps escaping the Sacred realm....
  • edited May 2006
    Maybe they should invent a spell that brings objects from the future (duct tape) and use it to keep Ganon locked up. Ganon will be all like: Whoah! There is no way I can escape the power of this futuristic device!
    and also...
    Night Lord wrote:
    Seriously... Your grammar is atrocious.

Also, Link was blasted with a bolt of super strong magicy-shooty-shit™, thus I doubt getting lunch is high on his list of priorities.

You and Deku12345 will get along nicely(in case you aren't already partners in grammar). And by the way,I think he's had enough time to recover.He's probably hungry from getting the shit super-strong-magicy-shooty-shitted out of him.
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    he got blasted 7 comics ago. thats probably the real world equivalant to about 5 minutes. id like to see you get blasted with a bolt of super strong magicy-shooty-shit™ and recover in 5 minutes. actually, i'd just settle for seeing you get blasted with a bolt of super strong magicy-shooty-shit™.
  • edited May 2006
    Would shooting him in the left testicle be good enough?

Also, the minimum recovery time of getting blasted by a bolt of super strong magicy-shooty-shit™ is 7 minutes.
  • edited May 2006
    God: shut up.
    Night Lord: How would you know? Were you blasted with super-strong-magicy-shooty-shitTM and did it take you exactly 7 minutes to recover? Have you seen the Miscreant in person? And is there really a Santa? All these questions and more, on the next post.

Advertisement:
    the following post is brought to you by super-strong-magicy-shooty-shit.It's magic, and it hurts!