pokemon wolley dicussion

Comments

• edited October 2006
    okay then how did we, oh never mind forget it lets have halvco deal with his problems somewhere else and has anyone have Ideas on how should I should structure my comic. comic wise
  • edited October 2006
    If you want people to be more on-topic with your thread, give us something to talk about by making new comics. We can only talk so long about the ones you've already showed us.
  • edited October 2006
    well the thing is I can't find or make good daisy sprites without trying to take out the old emulator and start oh OH OH ouch that is gonna take me a little while for a colored daisy sprite sheet oh wait here is daisy that ti could get
    daisy%20sheet.gif
  • edited October 2006
    final1.gifregular
  • edited October 2006
    Well at least you got the text readable, but your spelling and grammar is atrocious. I have a hard time understanding whats going on.

Also, don't make it so blurry. What are you using to make the comic bigger? Whatever it is, it isn't working.
  • edited October 2006
    photoshop so ditch that and Paint dot net
  • edited October 2006
    Ok, in (your probably pirated copy of) photoshop do this:
    Open general preferences, then in image interpolation set it to nearest neighbour, then resize.

Simple as.

PS: You can save $6.40, and help prevent headaches for us too!

ADDITIONAL: Now that you know this, resize everything, every background, sprite whatever by about 300%
  • edited October 2006
    Kirby, you were just being a sarcastic douche by blowing that up to megasize. Between that and your persistently illegible posts, I'm surprised that anyone here bothers to help you. You should be ashamed for wasting their time.
  • edited October 2006
    OOOh. Dummity dum DUM!

At least Kirby is listening to what we are saying T.T(to some degree).
  • edited October 2006
    Stef is, of course, right. We all gave you specific %'s by which to increase the size and you deliberately went 3 or 4 times larger than what anyone suggested. I honestly don't see what's even left for anyone to say. Make funny jokes and TRIPLE check your script, spelling, and grammar. This comic makes no sense at all.
  • edited October 2006
    I call shenanigans on this "Kirby" character.

Admit it, John, it's you, isn't it?
  • edited October 2006
    I bet a wizard did it.
  • edited October 2006
    so trash my spirte comic then
    Pokemon wolley is now no more then!
  • edited October 2006
    Stef wrote: »
    Kirby, you were just being a sarcastic douche by blowing that up to megasize. Between that and your persistently illegible posts, I'm surprised that anyone here bothers to help you. You should be ashamed for wasting their time.

I have to agree. I don't know how many times I told him that the text needs to be bigger, and yet it's still way too small. I'm out. If anyone else here still wants to try, go right ahead. But I'm done.
  • edited October 2006
    like I said i quit at pokemon wolley, and also I quit at spirting
  • edited October 2006
    Hamelin wrote:
    Then you should improve yourself, not break yourself down needlessly.

'Nuff said.
  • edited October 2006
    1. i do suck because I couldn't freakn' get a comic right
    2. I always get myself screwed when I try something new
    3. I suck at life
    4. I keep trying but I keep failing
    5. stef said it I'm waisting your important time
    6. so really I don't even know why keep trying at anything new
    7. not able to freeakin' try anythingthat will help because I just suck in that way
  • edited October 2006
    My! I've never seen such low self-esteem in my entire life. I'm truly sorry you feel that way, Kirby. I'm always here for help if you ever feel like trying again.
  • edited October 2006
    well don't know where to go from here
  • edited October 2006
    Just listen to our advice. Look at how other sprite comics do their stuff, and imitate. You've been ignoring all of our advice the entire time. If you want to improve, you have to keep working and improving yourself. If you keep making comics that are failures, and don't fix the issues that the comic has, how can you expect it to suddenly be a success?
  • edited October 2006
    i don't actually I thought only I was going to like it at first actually. but Now I know I can't do it takes way to much time for me to get a panel done much less a comic
  • edited October 2006
    Kirby wrote:
    it takes way to much time

That's hardly an excuse. You shouldn't say that, it makes you sound lazy. If it really is too much time, and you have to do something, just save your work and come back to it, nothing's forcing you to do every comic in one sitting. As you keep working harder, you'll get faster.
  • edited October 2006
    final3.gif
    this my last try is this the correct proportions
  • edited October 2006
    o_O. Quite a change in action. Looks correct to me. Excuse my calling you lazy :D
  • edited October 2006
    now I know where I screw up at the writing
  • edited October 2006
    kirby wrote: »
    final3.gif
    this my last try is this the correct proportions

No, it's too blurry.
  • edited October 2006
    The blur doesn't look that bad to me. I think it's a major improvement. Now we just need some funny words to put in there.

Words with, dare I say, grammar.
  • edited October 2006
    No, it's not even resized properly! The sprite I added is how a sprite should be resized to 200%, and as you can see, it's blurry because he still didn't resize properly!
  • edited October 2006
    mjc0961 wrote:
    I'm out. If anyone else here still wants to try, go right ahead. But I'm done.

Liar!!! But anyway, you have to admit, at least he has improved.
  • edited October 2006
    only slightly I guess then now I know where it is the problem the comic set up as a whole