pokemon wolley dicussion

Comments

• edited October 2006
    You're using some punctuation and capitalizing now at least. Its a start.
  • edited October 2006
    This is getting a little rough. Night Lord, I'm having a major case of deja vu here. It's a reincarnation of "The Spyro700 incident". Don't be so flaming at artists that you don't care for. Let's just focus on the improving process.
  • edited October 2006
    Thats what I, and no doubt everyone else is doing, but kirby is, like spyro, barely listening to our advice (admittedly, he didn't tell us "bastards to screw off"), and it does get frustrating you know.
  • edited October 2006
    Perhaps we all need to step back and let this discussion die out, and perhaps later when Kirby decides to use somewhat reasonable grammar and is willing to actually follow suggestions, we can continue where this left off.
  • edited October 2006
    Agentcel wrote: »
    This is getting a little rough. Night Lord, I'm having a major case of deja vu here. It's a reincarnation of "The Spyro700 incident".

I agree. We're trying to help kirby, just like we did with Spyro, and he's not listening to us, just like Spyro.
  • edited October 2006
    Or......maybe Kirby IS Spyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111one.

(jokes, by the way)

Okay, let's move on, and back on track.

EDIT: WATCH THIS OR DIE!
  • edited October 2006
    I broke my collar bone in 2 places. Please don't ask long story, about 4-6 weeks, so no new comics for a while.

Man, typing with one arm is tough.
  • edited October 2006
    Wow. Sorry to hear that! Feel better soon!
  • edited October 2006
    Yes, let's hope so.
  • edited October 2006
    Agentcel wrote: »

I have to strongly disagree with that animation. It doesn't touch enough on making sure you contribute. It should restate that after telling you that it's better to necropost than to make a new thread. This isn't always true, because many times people will just necropost and say "yeah" or "cool" which is far more annoying than a new thread where they have to explain themselves.
  • edited October 2006
    Like that one kid who signed up a few months ago and proceeded to reply to EVERY EXISTING THREAD in Zelda Comic by repeating the last word of the last post, with a question mark after it. That was crazy-annoying.
  • edited October 2006
    Hey! At least my forum style has gotten better! Sheesh!
  • edited October 2006
    I hope you're being sarcastic, because I wasn't referring to you at all.
  • edited October 2006
    My favorite was kobe54,the little fella immortalized in the first podcast cuz he was banned after replying to just about every topic on the forums with, "It happens all to often"[sic].

Good times.
  • edited October 2006
    There was also that girl that was a total drama queen. I totally can't remember her username now though. I don't think she was techincally banned, she just left after awhile.
  • edited October 2006
    hlavco wrote: »
    I hope you're being sarcastic, because I wasn't referring to you at all.

*whew* had me worried. Although I did reply to almost every thread in ZC when I came on... :P
  • edited October 2006
    Here's a hint: Go to page 2 of the Zelda Comic forums. It should be pretty obvious.
  • edited October 2006
    *looks*

Oh my dear sweet God!!
  • edited October 2006
    hlavco wrote: »
    Here's a hint: Go to page 2 of the Zelda Comic forums. It should be pretty obvious.

*plays Pokémon "tour guide" theme as he heads over to page 2 of the ZC section*
    . . .

Yep, that's exactly why you never tell people you don't know that it's better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one.

http://www.theorangebelt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=187 <-- that's comedy gold right there
  • edited October 2006
    deku12345 wrote: »
    There was also that girl that was a total drama queen. I totally can't remember her username now though. I don't think she was techincally banned, she just left after awhile.
    This girl? http://www.theorangebelt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=318
  • godgod
    edited October 2006
    Ah, that thread made me laugh. Whatever happened to TheMachine?
  • edited November 2006

Oh yeah, I remember that! Good times.
  • edited November 2006

Actually, no. It was before her even. It mighta been on Inksandwhich now that I think of it....
  • edited November 2006
    Sword something? I think I know who you're talking about. That was back on the IS probably.
  • edited November 2006

I love how Nuki said "FLAME IT!"

400th post'd!
  • edited November 2006
    It was either WildSwordsGirl or RandomGirl.

Oh man, remember how everyone thought flint was RandomGirl at first?

I miss the ol' inksammich.
  • edited November 2006
    Takeru wrote: »
    WildSwordsGirl

Ah! That was it.

Good times...
  • edited November 2006
    Hey! Stop having random converstations.
  • godgod
    edited November 2006
    If you dont give us something to talk about, we just kind of deteriorate into reminiscing.
  • edited November 2006
    kirby wrote: »
    Hey! Stop having random converstations.

You're too injured to make comics and you weren't listening to our advice anyway. We'll just keep reminiscing until your topic dies, just like what we did with Spyro's.