Homemade Zelda Comics

edited December 2006 in Comics
Welcome one and all, to The Legend Of Wink! Yay! Read it! Yay! Or not! Not yay!

Comments

• edited May 2006
    There is no comic at your website. Unless I have to register and log in first, which I'm not going to do.
  • edited May 2006
    *Sniffle*I'm not done making it yet.
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    then make the thread when you have at least one comic done.
  • edited May 2006
    god wrote:
    then make the thread when you have at least one comic done.
    that could work...
  • edited May 2006
    And put it in the conservatory so mario doesn't have to yell at you again.

(he might not at this point, but why get further on his bad side)
  • edited May 2006
    here is one that i did yesterday when i was bored in class

linkstrip1.jpg
  • edited May 2006
    how did you upload that?:confused:
  • edited May 2006
    what do you mean, how did i get the image in my post?
  • edited May 2006
    Never mind.I figured it out. By the way,that website I typed about in the first post is obselete. I made a new one that allows me to do that kind of stuff. I never thought about capability until it bit me in the ass. http://thelegendofwink.blogspot.com/ When you want to view the comic,click on it and then click Open. There's two parts to each archive.
  • edited May 2006
    And now we'll move this to a more appropriate forum! Huzzah!
  • edited May 2006
    Stick figures? Bleh.
  • edited May 2006
    Wow, Spyro. Your graphic and design skills are surpassed by any six-year old with the program "Kids Pix." In all seriousness, you should spend more time and effort and I'm sure you can yeild a possitive, or at least presentable, result.
  • edited May 2006
    Excuse me, but I'm only 11 years old. And by the way, it's not kid pix. The only place I use that is at school, because they have nothing else. It's regular paint (bitmap) and they're stick figures as a joke.Sheesh.Everybody's a critic.
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    its simply because your comics aren't good.
  • edited May 2006
    Yep. It sucks. Bad.

Also: Trifarce? Wink? Bob the leaf? Those are such stupid names. If you make a comic about Zelda, at least use real Zelda names, and Bob the leaf looks bit like a spastics attempt at Bub. Complete coincidence of course...
  • edited May 2006
    I screwed off and had some spare time.

attentionplease.jpg
  • godgod
    edited May 2006
    the fact that hit had no punch line really reminded me of the actual comic. good job.
  • edited May 2006
    I hope you don't mind. But I retouched your comic a little bit, to attempt to reduce the crappyness of it.

wink5fo.jpg
  • edited May 2006
    Now now. That isn't that bad for an eleven year old. (Despite the names, that seriously could use some work.) Everyone has to start somewhere. I mean, look at my first attempt at a comic.

Obviously I improved. (Well, at least a little bit. It still sucks, but there's a reason I stopped making comics isn't there?) So lets not make fun of him just because he's just starting out.

So my advice is to work hard at improving your comic. By normal standards, its definately not very good. But if you work at it, you can improve.
  • edited May 2006
    They're actually both kinda funny-ish. Although you used fourth-wall breakage for a plot device in them. Not a big fan of that.
  • edited May 2006
    Screw off, bastards! Do I criticise your work? No. Although the remake of the comics was pretty funny, it's still mean. What do you guys do for a living, steal candy from babies?:mad:Oh, by the way, thanks for defending me, Deku. At least SOMEBODY understands. I really just can't afford a sprite comic, so I went with this. I'll change it.NOT!
  • edited May 2006
    Wait, Wait, Wait.... You can't afford a sprite comic? What the hell does that mean?!

Also, tell us Bastards[sic] Screw off isn't exactly nice. You're comic is of a poor quality, simple as. We're merely making a note of the fact, but you didn't go out on one all the time. And you can't complain about us criticising it, as if you don't want critique, don't post it.
  • edited May 2006
    Oh, put a sock in it. And BTW, I don't have an allowance, so I can't afford to pay for a photoshop to make sprite comics.:p
  • edited May 2006
    Spyro7000 wrote:
    Screw off, bastards! Do I criticise your work? No. Although the remake of the comics was pretty funny, it's still mean.

Well, you can't really poke fun at our work. For instance:

Michelangelo-Sistine_Chapel-Creation_Of_Adam-small-onBLK.jpg

My remake of the comic wasn't funny but Night Lord"s was. Nice job on that, your crappy comic put my crappy comic to shame.

I'm not blantantly tring to be mean; I am only providing the reinforcement for you to know the difference between good work and bad work. If you want someone to take the time to read something, take the time to present it in a way it looks like you care about what you are saying. Sure, you're making something for comedy, but do it yourself. Have us laughing at your jokes not your sloppy workmanship.
  • edited May 2006
    Can I just ask...what's the purpose of posting an image of the creation?

PS: Thanks for liking the crappy remake of the crappy comic :)
  • edited May 2006
    you're really pushing it, night lord... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • edited May 2006
    Pushing it how? Like I said, you posted it, thus opening it up to the scorn of all the people who frequent this forum.

Plus it is crappy. Simple as.
  • edited May 2006
    If you don't have anything nice to say, then stick your head in an incinerator. Please do, Night Lord.:p
    And also:
    Night Lord wrote:
    Yep. It sucks. Bad.

Also: Trifarce? Wink? Bob the leaf? Those are such stupid names. If you make a comic about Zelda, at least use real Zelda names, and Bob the leaf looks bit like a spastics attempt at Bub. Complete coincidence of course...
    It's not Bub! It's a magic leaf from the Great Tree in Windwaker!
    and another thing:
    Well, you can't really poke fun at our work. For instance:

Michelangelo-Sistine_Chapel-Creation_Of_Adam-small-onBLK.jpg

My remake of the comic wasn't funny but Night Lord"s was. Nice job on that, your crappy comic put my crappy comic to shame.

I'm not blantantly tring to be mean; I am only providing the reinforcement for you to know the difference between good work and bad work. If you want someone to take the time to read something, take the time to present it in a way it looks like you care about what you are saying. Sure, you're making something for comedy, but do it yourself. Have us laughing at your jokes not your sloppy workmanship.
    That's just sick!
  • edited May 2006
    ...Thats an extremely famous painting done by michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel. It most certainly is not sick!