Homemade Zelda Comics

Comments

• edited June 2006
    Hocky SUCKS!!
  • edited June 2006
    And you're still in JPG.
  • edited June 2006
    See, Spyro, we give you advice about file formats and such, and you don't listen. What is the point of asking for advice when you won't take it?

PS: Behemoth: I like the signature ;)
  • edited June 2006
    IT IS IN PNG! I TOLD YOU, IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO JPEG! PAY ATTENTION!!!!
  • edited June 2006
    If I may:
    I save it as bmp, but when it goes on it magically turns into jpeg

You never mentioned PNG.
  • edited June 2006
    Well, now you know that it always turns into jpeg.
  • edited June 2006
    Night Lord wrote:
    PS: Behemoth: I like the signature ;)

Thank you very much.
  • edited June 2006
    Spyro7000 wrote:
    IT IS IN PNG! I TOLD YOU, IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO JPEG! PAY ATTENTION!!!!

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

And I checked your host, it doesn't say anything about converting all images to JPG. So it's your fault it's happening. You're probably doing something wrong.
  • edited June 2006
    I like the signature,too, Behemoth!

So... anyone gonna post about my comic? I've been waiting a long time for some comments. Good or bad, BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!
  • edited June 2006
    LIAR!!! You don't understand! You don't even care!

:runs away to cry and listen to emo:
  • edited June 2006
    Spyro7000 wrote:
    So... anyone gonna post about my comic? I've been waiting a long time for some comments. Good or bad, BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!

Well you're not gonna get any (at least from me). Enough is enough. You beg for comments, we give you some, and you totally ignore us and/or flame us. So forget it!

*leaves this sham of a topic forever*
  • edited June 2006
    I whole heartedly agree, if you ask for objective comments, you shouldn't ignore them when you receive them. We just want to help thats all.
  • edited June 2006
    And also, post a link to your comic. I can't find it, and therefore I can't read it.
  • edited June 2006
    Well, its on his profile, but having to look at a woman grabbing horse excrement in a bag isn't a price I want to pay for a link.
  • godgod
    edited June 2006
    I beleive thats an elephant. And, those panels in the 2nd and 3rd row of the most recent comic were kind of looking like they were one set of extra tall panels. Unless thats what they were.
  • edited June 2006
    So it is... You seem to have a good knowledge of a elephants hind quarters...
  • edited June 2006
    Night Lord wrote:
    Well, its on his profile, but having to look at a woman grabbing horse excrement in a bag isn't a price I want to pay for a link.

I changed it to a webcam photo of myself. Yes, I look like a friggin' nerd.
  • edited June 2006
    MA COMIC REVIEW: Well, the art's fine. I mean, you got your sprites, and they're comicking along pretty nicely. I think the jokes could be a little funnier, and there are a few cases of TheFirstSpeechBubbleIsToTheRightOfTheSecondOneItis. I dunno, you had backgrounds for a few comics, and then kinda reverted to single color blank screens. I think if you step up your game a bit, it might be a half-decent comic. Also, gallery navigation is downright confusing.

It's a comic./10
  • edited June 2006
    Um, the black and white backgrounds were one comic only.

And a note to Behemoth:
    With the magic of cut-and-paste, your signature crashed my computer.
  • edited June 2006
    ????

Someone will have to explain to me how that is even possible.
  • edited June 2006
    1) He looked at your signature.
    2) Armed with a large knife, he cut your text out of his computer.
    3) With a bottle of glue, he attempted to glue, or paste if you will, your text to another part of his computer.
    4) It crashed.

Only cool people's computers can support Japanese text.
  • edited June 2006
    Yeah! Like a ma-- Ah, I'm not allowed to do that anymore am I?
  • edited June 2006
    Sorry, still not funny or tolerable.
  • edited June 2006
    you know spyro, macs can handle japanese text, and sometimes type it aswell.

ooh, I couldn't resist.
  • edited June 2006
    I don't understand. Were you supporting Macs, or poking fun at them? Your statement was somewhat ambiguous in intent, I'm afraid.
  • edited June 2006
    I was supporting macs.
  • edited June 2006
    Good boy. ! はいそれは日本人をタイプできる!
  • edited June 2006
    I can read that! well, I can't read it, but I can acknowledge that there are japanese characters in that post!
  • edited June 2006
    From Babelfish: "It is and that can type the Japanese!"
  • edited June 2006
    Mine can't. I have Windows. Darn it, why did I have to get a computer named after a glass object?!